Friday, February 12, 2010

EIO Friday Challenge - Bling It Up!

Today I am hosting the Friday Challenge over at Embellish!  This week's it's all about BLING....sparkles, shimmer, anything that shines or glistens!  Your challenge is to make a card/layout/creation using at least 2 TYPES OF BLING!!!  Click -->here<-- to participate!  I'd love to see what you come up with!

I've again used the Pink Paislee Cupid papers....are you getting sick of seeing them yet?  I absolutely love them...must be because there is pink and brown in the collection...hee hee!  For my bling I have used rhinestones and stickles.  Rhinestones are in the MS border and of course the big rhinestone flower.  Then I went crazy with my star dust stickles and it ended up all over this card....on the flowers, the ruffles on Tilda's dress and hair bows, and along the edge of the sentiment tag. This card is nice and sparkly!!!

Tilda of course was colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.  I also used my gel pen to doodle the dots on the scalloped circle...I love how it made the dark brown scallop pop!

I wanted my cherry blossom to match Tilda's dress so I took my Copic ABS and used R20 and R22 to change my white cherry blossom to pink!  Now it's a perfect match!  I do LOVE my ABS!!!!
From this angle you can see all the star dust sparkling away!  You can also see that I embossed the blue panel behind Tilda with my brand new Cuttlebug mini hearts folder!  I can see using this one a lot! Those heart as soooo cute!

I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!  I just got my new WOJ City Girls in the mail yesterday so I can't wait to ink them up and play play play all weekend!!!

Recipe:
StampsSweet Tilda (Magnolia Raising the Ceiling Collection), Tiny Tags (SU)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, White Gel Pen,
Copic Colors Used:  E00, E11, E21, E25, E29, E31, E50, E53, YR00, B0000, B000, B12, R000, R02, R11, R20, R22,
PapersPink Paislee Cupid Collection
Tools: Spellbinders - Circle, Scallop Circle, EK Success corner punch, MS border punch, MS tag punch, heart embossing folder (Cuttlebug),  Copic ABS,
Embellishments: Rhinestone Flower (Kaiser), Clear Rhinestones, Star Dust Stickles, Roses & Cherry Blossom (Wild Orchid Crafts)

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

14 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Gorgeous, love the papers and this adorable Tilda! All of your flowers are so pretty. Hugs!

Maria said...

Stunning creation Kim! Love all the glitter and sparkle. Papers are wonderful and one of my faves as well and your colouring is fabulous. Hugs, Maria

Lena Katrine said...

Hi :9
I absolutely love your card, sweetie! The colours, the papers, the details - all georgeous! And again - your colouring looks superb!!

Have a great weekend, hun! Enjoy your new stamps :)
Hugs, Lena

Maria Therese said...

Oh gorgeous! I just loooove your coloring ofthe stamp!

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Kim, a beautiful card and gorgeous papers and embellishments!
Clairex

Kerry said...

Cute card hun. The papers are gorgeous xx

Crystal said...

Kim WOW you are just way too talented girl, this is sooo beautiful and I LOVE the colors!

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's such a cutie Kim--lovee this image and I LOVE those papers too! Beautiful!

hugz,
Suzanne

Janiel/ janny said...

Kim, this is very very cute!!!!
have a great weekend. hugs, Janiel

CraftinGranny said...

Love what you've done with your blog! You go girl! Great card and coloring and love that bling.
"Hugs" Granny

Mary Lou said...

OO lala Kim~~~ little girls, flowers, lace and sparkles~~that is you :) Beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Love
Mom

Donalda said...

Kim this is just gorgeous dear. So love the papers and your coloring is just gorgeous dear.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Kim! I love everything about it... your coloring is great... and I love the blings... and those flowers! :o)

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful card Kim and your gorgeous Tilda is coloured superbly! Wonderful design, papers and I love all the sparkle and bling too. Just been to visit your Mum's blog and I can see where you get your talents :), her creations are beautiful too. Hugs, Chris x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...