Monday, February 1, 2010

Tilda waiting for You!

Hi Everyone~

This weekend between homework and income tax class I had some time to color....and today I put a few cards together!  I have a special surprise coming up on Wednesday and can't wait to share it with you...until then.....I have a fun Tilda card to show you....and of course I used my FAVORITE color combo of pink and brown!

I have used Heidi Grace papers that I picked up last year.  These are all shimmery and sparkly.  Of course I finished this card long after dark so I had to use my Ott Lite to take photos....oh how I wish I had sunlight instead!

Miss Tilda was colored with my copics and I added Twinkling H20s for added depth and shimmer.  (Twinkling H2Os: Dress - Pink Crocus; Shirt - Pink Azalea; Canister - Hunter Gray.)  It's hard to tell but I airbrushed the background with RV000 for a very light pink touch.
 
This week's challenge over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is to use buttons and bows.  I created this multi-loop bow with my Bow Easy (love that thing...I always had the darndest time trying to tie bows before...not anymore!)  I wanted small heart buttons but of course didn't have what I wanted so I made my own buttons.  I used a heart punch and then just drew button holes on them...they are just what I wanted! 
 
 The finished inside I used a tiny canister that matches the  one on the front and filled it with lots of little chocolate hearts.

I'm entering this fun card in the following challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Buttons & Bows
Spoonful of Sugar - Freestyle
Just Magnolia - Hearts & Flowers

Recipe:
StampsValentine Tilda, Canisters are stamps from my Gram's craft room, Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU
InksMemento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics, White Gel Pen, Twinkling H2Os -Pink Crocus, Pink Azalea, Hunter Gray
Copic Colors Used:  RV000, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, R02, R11, E00, E21, E25, E29, E31, YR00, C1, C3, C5, C7, W1, W3, W5
Papers: Heidi Grace
Tools: MS border punch, MS branch punch, SU modern label and word window punch, Curved Rectangle Nesties,
Embellishments: Roses (Wild Orchid Flowers), Star Dust Stickles, Heart Doilie, Heart Rhinestones (Kaiser), Tulle and Ribbon from my stash.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

17 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

OMG! Kim, this is truly sensentional! What great colours, beautiful design and details, and your colouring looks amazing!

Hope you're doing fine, hun! Whishing you a happy day!
Hugs, Lena

Michele Roos said...

Beautiful card Kim. Love the way you've coloured the image and the gorgeous details also. Hugs Michele x

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just stunning
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

Adorable card Kim! I love all of the pinks, great job! Thanks for joining us at MSL! Hugs, Stephanie

Crystal said...

WOW Kim this is gorgoeus, LOVE all you details and these fabulous colors!!! WOW

gina g said...

Wow stunning card, beautiful detail. luv gina xx

CraftyC said...

Wow Kim, this is stunning, what a great card!
Clairex

Annie said...

such a pretty card and I love all the little details. cute Tilda is beautifully coloured. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Vicki G said...

WOW! Kim! this card is STUNNING!

Vicki

Vivi Casale said...

wow, Your card is stunning!
Thanks for joining us at MSL challenge blog!
xxx
Vivi

Cindy said...

Kim, this is a beautiful card - love the embellishments and the colors. Thanks for joining us on the MSL Challenge. Cindy2

Michelle said...

Love this!! Love your heart "buttons"....& all the other hearts...& the flowers....& the canister...and...and...

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful! Love the bling hearts and the heart buttons.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Awesome card Kim! I love the colors and the tulle with the roses is adorable. I may have to try that sometime. thanks for joining us at magnolia stamp lovers.

LindaC said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks for participating in Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge.

Denise said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!
I juswt love it!

Denise Wells
http://mamascroppingcollections.blogspot.com/

anaRy said...

What a romantic card! Super cool.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers
Anary msl dt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...