Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WOJ Challenge #66

Hello Everyone~

Can you believe it's Wednesday already?  That means it's time for another Whiff of Joy Challenge! YAY!

 
This week's challenge is a sketch  by Jane...it was so much fun to play with.  I can definitely see using this sketch again and again!  I hope that you play along with us this week!!!

I've used Willow with Gingerbread Heart.  I love this cutie!  She's all ready to give her heart to someone special.  Papers are Pink Paislee Cupid Collection....Barb still has these available at EIO!  Click -->Here<-- to find them!  **And don't forget about the FREE Ribbon you can earn...click -->here<-- to read all about it!  I've cut slits in my raffia and wove some of the Pink Paislee  papers through it for a fun look.
Willow has been colored with my Copics, and I've added star dust stickles to her apron stars for some sparkle.  The label that Willow is sitting within is a Sizzix frame die, which I got from my Mommy for Christmas! :)
  
And here is another view....more of a straight on shot.  I've doubled the MS garden trellis punch in brown and blue and love how it turned out!  The bows are made with my Bow Easy....gotta love the gadget!!!! I love how you get a perfect bow every time you use it!

Recipe:
Copic Colors Used: R000, R02, R11, R20, R21, R22, R24, R27, R32, B0000, B000, B00, YR00, E00, E11, E21, E25, E27, E29, E33, E53,
Tools:  MS large and small heart punches, MS Garden Trellis punch, Sizzix Frame Die, Bow Easy,
EmbellishmentsRaffia, Roses (Wild Orchid Crafts), Star Dust Stickles, Ribbon from my stash.


♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

11 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

This is georgeous, sweetie!
So beautiful colours and details!!! And your colouring lokks fab - again!! I really want to try out some copics now :)

Have a lovely day, hun!
BIG hugs, Lena

Maria Therese said...

What a cute card! Love it!!

Nancy said...

Hi Kim:O) This is so beautiful:O) Love the colours and pretty design. Lovely embellishment. The bows are stunning, and your colouring of that cute WOJ image is brilliant!
Have a great day, sweetie.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Crystal said...

Kim oh my word girl this looks amazing!!! I LOVE how you framed this image!!! These papers and your details look amazing!!! Fabulous work!

Michelle Pearson said...

Very cute Kim!
Your creations are Rockin' these days!!!! Love it! :)

CraftyC said...

A stunning card Kim. I love how you have frames the gorgeous image!
Clairexx

Jodi said...

Kim, a big CONGRATS for making the Guest DT for WOJ!! This is a very sweet and pretty card you made!! LOVE the coloring and take on the sketch!! Wonderful card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Kim! I love the MS punch you have used. Your colouring is perfect xxx

Nenane said...

Hello Kim,

Just stopping by to say hi. Congrats on the guest designer spot. :) You're awesome!

Mary Lou said...

WOW I am in awe!!! Gorgeous Miss Kim!! Love everything about it.
Blessings
Mom

Lacey Stephens said...

This is a great card! I love that frame you used for the image (way to go mom!). And the color combo is so lovely.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...