Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blog Candy Alerts!

If you haven't stopped already you need to go and visit Loreen's blog b/c she has a blog makeover up for grabs! Who doesn't wish they had a brand new look to their blog! I know I want a blog make-over...so run....don't walk over to Loreen's blog! Her candy is ending tomorrow!

Then you have to swing on by Jacquie's blog! She is giving away some GREAT Stampin' Up candy! I LOVE Stampin' Up products! Wish I had more of them to play with! Also while you are saying hi to Jacquie you have to check out her new friends site that she just started...you can click HERE or you can locate the icon on her blog to enter! What an awesome idea Jacquie!

Irina is having some wonderful blog candy give away too! Make sure to check it out...who wouldn't love some primas and basic grey paper! I know I sure would love to win!!!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT week! Classes started again for me yesterday so I have been stuck in textbooks all day doing homework! Ick! However, I am taking time to craft this weekend...so stay tuned to my blog and the Wish On A Scrap blog as I will have some awesome creations with the Sept. Kit to share!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...