Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stamp Club Projects!

At my Stampin' Up party a month ago....my friends and I decided to start a stamp club with our Stampin' Up Demo Kersten! She is the GREATEST and such a fun girl! We have a blast with her! Last night was our first official stamp club! There were four of us there but we had so much fun! We made 3 cards...and had to make sets for those girls who couldn't attend last night! We giggled and laughed all night long! We will be meeting every month until June so I am really excited to have my "night out" with the girls! I would MUCH rather be crafting instead of sitting in a bar! Hope you all like our creations!

The first one looked a little difficult with all of the different colors but once we got making them it was easy as pie! I see in my picture that my image didn't stamp the greatest...but at least I got the technique down to try at home now! :) Second was an easier one!
And this 3rd one was my favorite! I got to watercolor for the VERY FIRST time in my life (well at least since I was over 5 yrs. old)! I loved water coloring! Oh boy...I see having to invest in some watercolor tools now!
Sorry the pictures are so dark! It was a rainy day here today so there was no good sunlight to take my pics! Boo! :( I think it's supposed to rain tomorrow too....but we do need it....it's super dry here!

Sending all my love and prayers for those getting hit by hurricane Ike! Sassy Ike...time to go away now!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! And don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY below!

10 comments:

Javablustamper said...

These look awesome, Kim!! I think I like the first one the best, but, they all are GREAT! Thanks forbeing a part of my new community!!! You're the BEST! Can't wait to see more of your design stuff!!! It's so inspiring! Take care!!

Rach said...

Kim these looks fantastic, I love them all, I think that your idea of you girls getting together once a month to craft is a fabuluous idea..and i agree with you i would much rather spend an evening crafting than sat at a bar. Hugs rachxx

Kimmie said...

Kim... they are beautiful! Id love to learn how you did the stamping for the first one!

Cheribella said...

Love all of the cards. Are the first two made with the new SU punch box set?

Shannon Roberts said...

super cute! And how fun! I so miss my regular stampin girls!!!

Christi Flores said...

All of your cards are fabulous!!!!

Lynn Put said...

These are all very pretty club projects! It sounds like a fun group of ladies!

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely cards. From another Kimx

Chrissy D said...

These are very pretty cards Kim! Love them! TFS!

Mandy said...

What great cards! Love that Big Shot used here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...