Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Note Card Folders

I made a couple Halloween folders to hold a set of note cards to share with you! I want to apologize for the short post today, but me is VERY tired after an extremely long day! I have to meet my mom early tomorrow because we are going to another stamp camp! YAY! My mom also surprised me tonight by telling me that she booked us massages at the spa afterwards! Woo-Hoo! I am hoping to be VERY relaxed tomorrow afternoon! Maybe I will be able to come home and create some awesome projects!

The first folder has some very cool ribbon that I got from Walmart, and I added the little spiders, and spider stamp that I got from the $1.99 hot spot at Archivers!

Here's the inside view with the note cards and envelopes:
And here is a closer look at the different note cards that I made...on the one I used my Martha Stewart fence punch (which was a lot of fun to play with!):
And here is the 2nd folder! I got the scenic elements last year for some scrapbooking pages (that I still haven't scrapped yet...oppsss! hee hee!). Again, I used my Martha fence punch and got the fence to "stick out" away from the paper:
And more note cards:
Hope you all like!

20 comments:

Javablustamper said...

I love the cards and holders Kim!! Super cute as always!! Hope you have fun at the stamp camp! Have a massage for me, would you? Hope your day is fantastic!! Take care!

Kimmie said...

These are so darling. Okay, I think I need you to send me directions to them so I can start making some as well!

I wish I had an Archivers near me. There are none in NJ... I might have to visit you just for that purpose... well that and raiding your crafting supplies ;)

Loreen said...

Great job Kim =)

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh Kim!! As usual your work is cute as can be. I am so not into Halloween colors but you have inspired me to make a Halloween card today. They are too cute!!

Krystinah said...

Kim these are so cute....Love Love it...I have been MIA trying to catch up...Love the new blog look...So cute....Pink & Brown so perfect...Halloween is such fun...Kristina

Lynn Put said...

These are all very cute! The fun Halloween images and papers are so adorable!

Hope you had a nice time with your mom!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love 'em all! Where do I get the directions for these folders---I'd like to try and make one for my grandma. Lucky you--stamp camp & massages--I'm jealous! Have fun!


hugz,
Suzanne Dean

Rach said...

oh wow kim these are fabulous. have fun at your stamp camp and with the massage afterwards...your mum sounds like a gem!
hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

These are hauntingly cute! I likey very much. Halloween is my second favorite holiday. You'll have to share your template with your bella sistah. Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Your creations are simply wonderful! I wish I was that creative! I just had to give you an award. It's over at my blog if you'd like it.

Christi Flores said...

Wow!! Everything is fantastic Kim!!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! I love halloween. :)

christine said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love all the projects!!! Now are you sure you have only been doing this for a while....lol. Stunning!!!
TYFS!!!

Janneke said...

Wow!

I love your projects Kim ;)
To bad halleoween is not so populair here :D

Hugs, Janneke

Courtney said...

Oh these are just so adorable! Just like you!

Thank you sooooo much for all your sweet comments. You really made my days easier! We're getting better, slowly! :)

Candy said...

Hi Kim,
Just had to stop and say that these are the most darling note cards and holders!!! Hallowe'en isn't that popular in Canada or I would love to go gung ho and make such things if I had all the makings. Love the Martha Stewart fence and have never seen it in Canada.
Aren't you lucky going to a stamp camp (again? ) I am not sure I know what that is but it sounds like fun and a MASSAGE!!!!!Oh to die for - never had one of those either. Hope the camp and the massage make you feel like yourself again.
Love Candy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AHHH!!! These are JUST TOO adorable! Love them!!:) SO fun and creative!

Camilla said...

Stunning cards and holders Kim!! You are really talented & creative!
Hugs, Camilla.

Trudi said...

These are all so cute Kim! Fabulous work. Have you checked out my cuttlebug challenges blog? You should if you haven't it's www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com And I think you should consider doing a workshop for me on there during the cuttlebug camp ;)

Bev said...

Love these Kim, they are fantastic. I agree with Camilla, you are so talented!!

hugs Bev x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...