Thursday, September 18, 2008

Many Thanks!

I need to send out lots of blog hugs! I have so many friends that I have met on this blog and I truly cherish each and every one of you! I have many thank yous to give out too! This week has been a VERY happy mail week in my house! I am so excited with all of the fun things I have gotten! So with no further ado.....

Here is a card that I got from Jacquie! She is the greatest! You so have to stop by her blog and see her work...she also has a GREAT friend networking site that she just started! It's so much fun! I love this card that she made...it so reminds me of myself...I LOVE to shop!!!! Thanks Jacquie!
Next is from my mentor Suzanne! She is so wonderful! She has helped teach me to color with my copics! She has tutorials on her blog to learn from....she's a GREAT teacher, and I am so inspired by her work....her work is so amazing....I am in awe everyday seeing her projects! Thanks for the WONDERFUL Whiff of Joy images Suzanne. I can't wait until my 1st order of stamps shows up! Stop by and see Suzanne's work and don't forget to congratulate her...she was just asked by Katharina of Whiff of Joy stamps to be on her DT full-time! Congrats again Suzanne and thank you so very much!
Next is my first card from my new Sistah Tiffaney from the Bellaholics Yahoo Group! This Sistah Round runs from September through November! I am having so much fun getting to know Tiffaney...we talk almost everyday! I love it....she definitely is like a sister to me! Thanks for all of the wonderful images Tiff...I can't wait to color now that I am finally kinda getting the hint of how to shade with my Copics!
Next is my final package that I got from my last round Bella Sistah Chris! I am going to miss Chris as my sistah...but I know we will keep in contact! She spoiled me rotten this last round! Look at all the goodies she just sent me! She felt bad b/c she didn't get my package out b/c she twisted her ankle! I told her to make sure she took care of herself first...I have awful ankles myself so I totally understand! Thanks again Chris! You Rock!
This package I got from my Cricut Sister Stephanie! She totally spoiled me this time! There is so much fun stuff to play with! Inside the metal tin it's all full of brads and eyelets! Thanks Steph this all looks so fun!
This is the package I just received today from Lynn! Lynn had blog candy going on her blog...but you had to nominate a friend to win! My bella sistah Tiffaney nominated me (by a huge surprise) and Tiffaney won....so I got this wonderful package! Tiff you are so sweet! I can't wait to make you a surprise with all these fun fall goodies! Thanks again for the generous nomination and Lynn for putting this awesome idea together!
And my final package is from Ria! I won her blog candy and this package came all the way from The Netherlands! All of the ribbon and paper and images are so much fun b/c we don't have those vendors here in the US! Thanks again Ria for giving me the option to play in your blog candy! You spoiled me crazy! I can't wait to play with all of your contents of the package!
And thanks to all of my friends who stop by my blog whether it is daily, or once in a while! All of your comments truly make my day and I always look forward to hearing from you! I will have some new project posts for you this weekend...so be on the look out! And don't forget to enter my blog candy challenge! You have until Saturday at midnight to enter!

7 comments:

Kimmie said...

Love the new look for the blog!

Lorie said...

Wow! What fun stuff! I love the new look of your blog, too! :o)

Loreen said...

Looks like you hit the jackpot! Make sure to come up for air while playing with all of your wonderful goodies lol. Congrats =)

Carri D said...

WOW Kim looks like you were totally spoiled! Lots of good images and goodies. have fun with them.

Lynn Put said...

Wowza! You did have a fun mail week, that's so great! I'm glad you got your blog candy and you like!
Have fun :)

Candy said...

Hi Kim,
Being gone a month I had a lot to look at. Boy oh Boy - look at all the gifties you have received! AND all in the same week - you must have been so excited opening package after package. I LOVE the images you were given and can hardly wait to see what you do with them.
Have a blast!
Love Candy

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Oh I am so happy it all arrived safe and sound!!
Have fun with it.

hugs Ria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...