Friday, September 19, 2008

PIF Blog Candy

I won some wonderful PIF blog candy from Kathy about a month ago....and finally have had time to post it on my blog!

However I am going to make this a PIF Challenge Blog Candy! So here is what you have to do!
1. Complete the sketch challenge shown below;
2. Post a link to your creation in the comment section of this post; AND
3. Make sure to spread the word in a post on your blog about my PIF Challenge Blog Candy!

All entries must be received by Saturday, September 20th at midnight! I will post a random winner on Sunday, September 21st!

Good Luck to all of the participants! This is my first sketch that I have made and am very excited to see what you all do with it!
**Note, this will remain at the top of my blog until Sept. 21st...so make sure you scroll down to see the newest posts below!**

7 comments:

Janneke said...

oohh wath a great sketch ;-)

I am gonne mke a card Kim :D

(PS can you tell me about the order from Stampin 'Up i did not have a paypal invoice yet ... and I emaild you but maybe you did not recived it)

XX Janneke

Cheribella said...

Kim, Love your sketch and I will see what I can come up with. I just looked at the clock on my puter and just realized I have been sitting here for over an hour and a half-just on your blog-and bouncing around to all of the links you have sent me to. Whew, you wore me out girlfriend LOL! Have a great day. Hugz :) Cheri

Dana said...

I won't be able to play since DD is going to be in surgery in two days! But I thought I'd stop by and say "hello" and that your cards are adorable! Love the ones from your stamp club!

Angélique said...

Hi Kim!!

Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog *hug*
It's always nice to come to yours as well :)

About changing the date...
You have to make a blog entry (or you have to change the one you already have), then you have to go to the link "entry options" (it's in the left corner of the grey box, don't know if it's called that way in English), click it and then you see to change the reactions of the readers and there you can also change the date.
Hope I wrote it alright for you :)

**hug**

Anonymous said...

Well Kim, I did it! You can check my blog at www.cheribella.wordpress.com for my card and the link to your blog. Whew that was tough for me LOL! Glad it's done. Thanks for the opportunity to win. Cheri

Lindsay said...

i did it! i did it! I've never competed in a challenge before this was my first! I am so excited! check out my entry at http://socallinz.blogspot.com/2008/09/kims-pif-blog-candy-challenge.html

PS Kim thanks so much for you rkind and encouraging words on some of my previous posts! Its been great feedvback from someone as sweet as you! Thank so much it meant a lot especially being new to the blogging world

Kimmie said...

Hey girl... here's my link

http://craftingforsanity.blogspot.com/2008/09/kims-pif-challenge-entry.html

All of a sudden this morning I realized that it was due today and I never made it... so it was a mad rush to the craft room... thank goodness the boys cooperated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...