Sunday, September 7, 2008

Craft Sunday!

I got to play in my craft corner ALL day today! Woo-Hoo! I should have been working on homework....but I treated myself to playing with my Wish On A Scrap September Kit instead! I had so much fun! The kit contents is just amazing! If you haven't seen this kit you need to go head on over to Loreen's store and take a look! Everything I am making is turning out just adorable!!!! I am amazed by that too...I am my own worst critic! I posted my new projects on the Wish blog so go and take a look. Click HERE to see them! Below are a few sneak peaks of the projects you will find on the Wish blog!



I also have a few projects that are in progress so make sure you check back during the week because I will be finishing them up soon and sharing them with all of you, and let me tell you these are pretty awesome if I do say so myself!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Janneke said...

Your sneeks are looking great :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...