Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Last week I posted my PIF blog candy, and I changed the rules a little bit and added a twist. In order to win this PIF candy you had to play along with my sketch challenge. Cheri, Linz, and Kimmie all played along and their enteries were ALL wonderful! I had such a hard time picking that I made my hubby pick a random number!

And the WINNER IS.......................................Cheri!!!!!!

Here is the sketch that everyone had to follow (or modify if you are like me....I have a hard time following directions....hee hee)
And here is Cheri's card:

Congratulations Cheri!! Please e-mail me with your mailing address so I can get your surprise to you!

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

Great work Cheri! Congrats!

Janneke said...

Congrats Cheri ;)

Great card

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge congrats Cheri ,fabulous card xxx
thanks so much Kim for stopping by while i was away xxxDawnxx

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Great Choice! Congrats Cheri! Kim love all of your ideas and thanks for the comment on my blog.

Jacqueline

Debby said...

Congrats Cheri!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...