Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Got Tagged!

This is a fun game!!! My Rock Bottom Scrapbooking Supplies yahoo group buddy Ann tagged me so now I am it!

Here are the rules of the game:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So the 7 CRAZY facts about me:
1. I am pretty new to stamping and card making! I only started this past spring!
2. I help my hubby and father-in-law run our funeral home! I am the computer geek girl!
3. I am a full-time student pursing my life long dream of earning my Bachelor's Degree to become a CPA!
4. I am crabby if I don't get enough sleep!
5. I am usually an emotional train wreck...I cry at everything...weddings, funerals, commercials!
6. I am trying to learn blogger and link another blog to mine so I can sell my paper craft creations!
7. When I am not glued to my computer, getting full of glue, ink and glitter in my craft corner, or stuck with my nose in my text books you can find me leisurely reading christian fiction books.

Please stop and check out my friend's blogs of who I am tagging they are VERY talented and wonderful people:
1. Suzanne
2. Loreen
3. Kimmie
4. Tiffaney
5. Camilla
6. Rachel
7. Christine

I will have a bunch new cards for you tomorrow from the Stamp Camp that I was at today! I didn't get home before the sun went down to take pictures of my cards today! So I will keep you in suspense for a few more hours! More to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Hi Kim!
Thank you for thinking about me!:) I got one tagging like this from Dawn for a while ago, but didn't do it.. So I will see, maybe..
Have a lovely Sunday!!:) And can't belive you work in a funeral home.. It can't be easy..
Hugs, Camilla.

Javablustamper said...

BUmmer Kim! I was going to tag you too! Have fun with that!! Hope you are well! HOpe school is going well! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Tagging sounds like fun. It was great to read these things about you. Gives people a better image of you as a person not just words on a computer. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...