Friday, December 19, 2008

And the WINNER is.......

Sorry for the delay! I knew I was supposed to post this yesterday; however, we needed a new desktop comptuer for our business, and hubby wanted to go and get it yesterday as we are getting hit with a big snowstorm today! So we were out computer shopping, and finishing up our christmas shopping, and by the time we got home I still have to hook up the new computer! Again, I am so sorry for the delay!!!!!

I first want to thank everyone who commented on my blog candy! Your sweet comments always make my day, and WOW I was truly amazed to see my counter reach over the 10,000 hits mark! That is so exciting to me! :) I think there may have to be some more candy given away after the new year just for that reason! So keep your eyes peeled after the holidays for that give away!

Without futhers ado......

The winner of the Christmas Candy Give Away is...................

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Mrs. Hauf
**Please e-mail me with your mailing address so that I can get your candy mailed out to you! **

CONGRATULATIONS! And thanks again to the wonderful entries! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

Seeing how classes are done for me....and I hoping to get LOTS of play time and have LOTS of creations to share with all of you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...