Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and hope you all have a very splendid day with family and friends!



I am so lucky to have met so many wonderful people this past year! I did not think I would have so many close friends all over the world.....but I truly am thankful for each and every one of you! I was blessed with many gorgeous Christmas cards this year! I would love to share them with you!

This beauty is from Janneke! Don't you love how she used pink....my FAVORITE color! :)
And this darling WOJ is from Jacquie.....if you haven't seen her Javablu friends site you need to go over and check it out....she has her first challenge going right now!!! There is a link posted in my side bar! :) Jacquie also sent me a cute little stamp set too! Thanks hun!
This moo-moo snowman card is from my dear Wisconsinite friend Chris! I love her creativeness! By the way Chris, my parents loved the card!!!! Chris also has some fabulous blog candy going on right now! You only have until tomorrow to enter....so head on over and sign up!

Bev sent me this beautiful snowman card and a bag full of goodies (that I can't wait to play with)! I love this adorable snowman and all the sparkles on the card!
And this cutie patootie Bella is from Dannette! Isn't this just adorable....and gotta love that pink!

Thank you so very much girls! I loved getting all the happy mail....it made my day!
Sending everyone lots of Holiday Hugs!

9 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous cards you got! Just want to wish you Merry Christmas! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have got some fabulous cards Kim...lucky you! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day...all good wishes to you for 2009...hope it's a great crafty year :-)
Hugs
Carole x

Rina said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Kim, to you and your family.

Have a safe and beautiful New Years in the Lord!

God Bless~

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Kim!!

Janneke said...

You are very welcome Kim, I met also great blogfriends this past year.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :D

hugs, Janneke

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy Holiday Season to you and your family! You got some lovely cards. :o)

stampingtink said...

Sorry I'm a day late but I'm so glad we've been brought together this past year. I love seeing what you create and come up with. I learn so much from you. I hope you and your family had a glorious Christmas and I wish for you the very best New Year ever!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim:)
Hope you had a fab time Yesterday..Enjoy the rest of your Christmas chick:)~X~

Chrissy D said...

I need to dig through my pile and share the cards everyone sent me! Maybe next week when I am having to get back to normal life and school, laundry and LIFE sucks me of anything creative. heehee Thanks for sharing these many blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...