Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Alerts!

Sorry I haven't posted any new creations lately! I am busy studying my brains out! Finals are Monday and Wednesday for this girl! Eeekkk! Wish me luck...I want to do good....but always get stressed for exams! And it doesn't help having 3 on one day and 2 the next! It's hard enough studying for one exam at a time!

However, I did get a little blog hopping in and I want to let you all know about some yummy candies going on right now:

Karen is giving away some MEGA candy just like me....because it's Christmas time! YAY!

Dawny is celebrating her birthday and giving away some fun stuff! Make sure you swing on over and wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Rica is giving away some awesome Basic Grey candy because she is on their DT! Hop on over and give her a Big Congrats for making the team!

Rosette is giving away some very cute candy!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I am going to get back to studying! Maybe I can squeeze in a little play time tomorrow....I do promise to have some new creations for you the end of this week though....when I am FREE from school! Yippie! :)

6 comments:

Dannette said...

Kim, Thanks for sharing some that are offering some candy! 1 more week and I am on break as well, woo hoo, I am going to be a mad crazy stamper, I cant wait!
Chat with ya soon! Oh, e-mail me your addy again, I want to get a Christmas card out to ya!
Thanks a bunch!
Hugs, Dannette
dannette_ruger@yahoo.com

Donalda said...

good luck dear but I know you will ace it.

CLHAJNAL said...

Good Luck Kim!!
We are sooo on the same schedule. After this coming week, all of us "school girls" will be crazy stampers running around!!

Good Luck!!

Carrie

Rach said...

good luck with the exams hun. I am sure you will be fine...Hugs rachxx

Carolyn King said...

Good luck on your exams--Happy holidays Kim!

Rina said...

Thanks for the info. Kim. How fun, so much candy! It's a good thing, they're all sugar-free (lol).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...