Tuesday, December 16, 2008

O Christmas Tree...

Since I still haven't had time to create any crafts to share with you, I thought I would share my Christmas decorations! Here is my 2 feet tall, fiber optic Christmas tree! I love it....it fits our super small apartment perfect!

Then I found this super cute poinsettia garland from Joann's and it fits perfect on my window ledge! It just adds that little bit extra, and I love it!!! Today is my last day of studying, and tomorrow is my last day of finals! Woo-Hoo! I so can't wait for the exams to be DONE! Then I can finally get to my stamps, and get all full of ink, glue, and glitter.

9 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful decorations!! Dont you just love Christmas! :)

Rach said...

fab decorations Kim..hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Kim, your little place looks festive. I hope your finals go well. I can't wait to see some more creations ;-) Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Fab Decorations Kim..I bet your sooo exited now!!!
Your charms above are `beautiful` Look foraward to seeing your new creations..TFS:)~X~

Shannon Roberts said...

I just got the same one!!!!!! And I so luv it; too !!

Kimberley said...

The decorations are so pretty! Good luck on those finals!

Rina said...

What a huge burden lifted, once the exam is over. I totally understand. I'm excited for you Kim, so...Best of Luck!

Thanks for letting us all in your home, to showcase your fabulous decoration. How sweet!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely decorations. Kim

CLHAJNAL said...

Okay, so it's me that is making your blog counter gooo sky high! You must have it set to play the Mariah Carey song everytime, just for me right?! I love your decorations! I hope you do well on all of your school stuff. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...