Sunday, December 7, 2008

Liquid Applique - Day 2

So did you all miss me....seeing how I have been gone for a few days? This week was so busy! Of course there is school.....which is getting VERY crazy with finals approaching VERY FAST! This my last week of regular classes, and the following week is finals....then I am officially on winter break! I am looking so forward to it....so I can finish my Christmas shopping and create some crafts for a whole month and a half that I am off! YAY!

During the beginning of the week my hubby surprised me by saying we were going on a shopping excursion! So this past Wednesday we left for our shopping trip down to Gurnee, Illinois! There is a HUGE outlet mall down there we go shopping to every once in a while (it's about 4 hours away from our house)! We had a great time on our mini vacation! We got back friday afternoon, and yesterday I was gone to a stamp camp (pics will be posted later this week) and running errands with my mom! I am sad b/c I missed the deadline to get my creation in for the WOJ Guest Design Team application for the next two months, but I know there is always next time! :( However, I didn't get a creation made b/c I was busy visiting with my Grandparents yesterday afternoon....and that was definitely worth missing the deadline!

Today I got my Christmas tree up...it's only a 2 feet tall table top fiber optic tree but it works in our small apartment! I got some poinsettia garland from Joanns yesterday for my window ledge so that helps bring the holiday theme into our small space!

NOW....on to business.....

Here is a sneak peek of my Day 2 with my Liquid Applique creations for Wish On A Scrap. Click HERE to head to the Wish blog to see the full creation! If you wish to buy one of these cute creations, please contact me by emailing me. Thanks for stopping by.....and there will be Christmas blog candy available VERY SOON here! Check out Bea's Megastamping candy....it looks really yummy!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I am thrilled to see you back and wish you luck on your finals...my oldest has finals this week, so nerve wracking!

Your applique creation is adorable...I love them! Can't wait to see more of your creations!

Janneke said...

Nice to see your back, you have a great time in Illinois ;)

X Janneke

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...