Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A VERY SPECIAL Blog Candy Alert

Don't know if you all have seen this yet or not! A sweet, baby girl named Francesca needs our help and in return you're will be entered to win a huge blog candy! You can find out all the details on Andrea's blog HERE. You can find the card that I sent HERE.

I got a lot of cards made today, but I have to get ready to head to my parent's house tonight! It's our immediate family's Christmas! YAY! So I will get some pictures uploaded for you tomorrow! Enjoy your evening!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I sent a card for Francesca's parents too. That must be so hard! Hugs and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Andrea said...

Kim,

Thanks so much for helping me spread the word about my RAK request! I look forward to receiving your card!

Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...