Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let It Snow at Wish On A Scrap!

When Loreen asked me what I wanted to play with next, for Wish On A Scrap, I immediately thought of Liquid Applique! I love that stuff!
Here is a sneak peek of Liquid Applique - Day 1! Head on over to the Wish blog to see these fun "snow" creations!
I found this AWESOME version of 12 Days of Christmas on my Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group and thought it was too cute not to pass on:
12 Days Of Stamping:

On the first day of stamping
my true love gave to me
One stamp and a boring black pad
and now I have:
12 overdrawn checks,
11 rooms for storage,
10 tons of new stamps,
9 fancy scissors,
8 types of hole punches,
7 shelves for storage,
6 glues and glitters
5 GREAT BIG STAMPS!!!
4 shades of paper,
3 marvy markers,
2 embossing powders, and
one stamp and a boring black pad.

5 comments:

stampingtink said...

Cute wrappers! I'm going to have to make a few of these. Love Liquid Applique and I'm going to need to use it more. Love the 12 days of Stamping!

Christi Flores said...

How cute! And I love the 12 Days of Stamping! LOL

Debbie said...

Love the work with the Liquid Applique Kim and the cute 12 days of stamping verse :) Debbie x

maddy hill said...

you make that applique look fabulous !
love your makes in previous posts too ! gorgeous .

Rina said...

I love your makes in previous posts, as well Kim. Your work is very stunning.

I enjoy using the liquid applique, I use that on a lot of my projects. It's great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...