Saturday, June 19, 2010

Big News!

I am so excited to share this amazing news with you...some of you may have seen 
that I have a new banner in my DT column!
I've been asked by the amazing Paul and Siri at Wild Orchid Crafts 
to join their new Design Team!!! I'm on top of the world excited about this awesome adventure!!!
 
WOC has a fantastic range of Mulberry Paper Flowers along with a whole lot of other beautiful craft items - with great prices and great service!! 

I'm so exited and honored to be chosen to be a part of this amazing team, and am looking forward to working with these amazing products....as you know I always have WOC flowers on my cards! :) 
I'm definitely looking forward to working along side of the 7 other extremly talented DT memebers!
 
Stay tuned for more news about WOC and the DT to come in the near future!
 
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Woohooo!!! Nothing makes me happier than this right now :):):) And I'm so happy to be on a DT together with you, hun!
Once more - Congratulation sweetie!

BIG hugs, Lena

Tara Godfrey said...

Congratulations, hun!!!! They couldn't have chosen a better person to showcase their gorgeous flowers, lace goodies...I always love your the flowers on your cards and how you arrange them so perfectly! I am so thrilled for you, hun! Think I am going to go check out WOC...about time I had me some,lol!
Big Hugs,t

CraftyC said...

Congratulations Kim. I love these flowers and have boxes of them now!
Clairexx

Candy said...

Just want to Congratulate you Kim on this new adventure! Best wishes I know you will knock them dead :o)
Hugs, Candy

CraftinGranny said...

You'll WOW them lady with your beautiful creations. Big Congrats on spot and I can't wait to see more of your fantastic creations. Oops, they are already WOWED by you!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Mary Lou said...

Yippee for you Hun!!! Have Fun--I know you will :)
Love Mom

Jennifer Meyer said...

Congratulations Kim, they are SO lucky to have you on their DT and I look forward to seeing your amazing designs using their NEW images.

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Michelle Pearson said...

way to go KIM! :) Can't wait to see more gorgeous creations!!! They are so lucky to have you!

Chelsea said...

AWESOME Kim!
That is so great, they have such an amazing collection of flowers.
You will make them proud! Go get 'em!
Hugs,
Chelsea

Else Irene said...

Congrats, Kim!! I so look forward to start working with you and the other girls on the team :)) You make wonderful cards!! Hugs, elsi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...