Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Few Reminders...

Hi Friends~

I finishing up a fun SCACD project to share with you all so hopefully I will have it up on my blog here tomorrow! :)  A few reminders for you:

The Red, White, Blue Invitation Challenge is still going on over at the SCACD Blog!  Click -->HERE<-- for all the details!  You really want to play along with this challenge because it's the first challenge of the month which means that there is a PRIZE to be won!!!!  You only have until June 7th to enter!  I can't wait to see what you make!  My example is in the below post!

Also, Susana has some amazing new products that she just added to the store!  There are NEW Prima Stamps, Crafters templates, and 7 Gypsies Avignon paper!  I am going to have to do some shopping myself with all these fantastic products!  Don't forget about the NEWEST Victoria Case for SCACD Hearts & Hugs Summer Collection, if you haven't ordered your set what are you waiting for!  These truly are a wonderful set, and remember if you order the whole collection (which is at an amazing price savings) then you also get the BONUS TWO ACCESSORY stamps (which are only available in the collection)!   :)   Happy Shopping to you!

I'm off to hang out with my sister today!  We are going to do some shopping and have lunch!  She asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said A Day with My Sister....we always have a blast together so it will be a fun day!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...