Monday, June 7, 2010

Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone~  I wanted to drop by yesterday and share this post with you but Blogger was being VERY VERY SASSY!  Thank goodness it's back up and running now!  Hopefully it stays that way!  For those of you who haven't entered the RED, WHITE, and BLUE Challenge over at the SCACD Blog...you have until tonight to do so! REMEMBER there is a prize up for grabs with it being the first challenge of the month!

I'm off to water aerobics tonight; but I do have a fun project to share with you....I will post if after I get home tonight! :)  Make sure you stop back later to see....I think it's super cute! :)

So I don't keep you in too much suspense here's a sneak peek:


♥ Hope you stop back later for the fun project! ♥

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Gee thanks Kim...leave us waiting on the edge of our seats! lol

Can't wait to see the whole thing...looks like it will be adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...