Monday, June 7, 2010

Pretty Pink Tote!

Ok, I'm back...water aerobics was so much fun, being away from it for 3 weeks was hard so I was very happy to be back tonight!  I think I will sleep very good tonight now!  Now that I have kept you in suspense I won't keep you any longer, now onto the fun project that I promised you:
 This is a fun tote bag that I have made with one of the Elisabeth Bell for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design from Sampler Edition #4 called "Little Suzanne."  This cutie pie is named after our very own Suzanne Dean...so appropriate with the "Copics" in hand!  :)  
The tote has been decked out with some brown and pink fabric on the bottom half of the bag.  Then I used my scalloped circle nestie and cut a piece of brown felt, and used my circle nestie to cut a piece of BG Bittersweet paper for the layer behind the cute image.

Little Suzanne has been cut out with my blossom nestie.  She was colored with copics and accented with a white gel penViva Decor Glitter Liner (Holo) was added to her belt and hairband for some extra glitz.  I used chocolate Spica to get some more texture for her hair and add a soft sparkle.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid and decked out with my Viva Decor Glitter Liner (Holo) for lots of sparkle!  The gemstone sprays were from Susana, thanks so much hun they are perfect!
The tag was made with my EK Succss punch and SU Tiny Tags and Teeny Tiny Wishes sets.  Sentiment and small heart were stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.
Here you can see the little notebook that has been altered with BG Bittersweet papers.  Sentiment is from PTI Take Note stamp set.  The cute colored pencils came in this cute cardboard tube and then I added fabric around the tube to match the tote. 

I hope you have enjoyed this fun gift set!  It will be added shortly to my Handmade Shop.  Click -->here<-- to go to my Store!  Happy Shopping!

Recipe:
StampsLittle Suzanne by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD; Take Note (PTI); Teeny Tiny Wishes and Tiny Tags (SU)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, White Gel Pen, Chocolate Spica, Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Markers,
Copic Colors Used: RV02, RV13, RV23, E25, E42, E44, E47, E49, E53, E59, R29, G09, Y04, Y26, B18
Papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet Collection,
Tools: Spellbinders - Scallop Circle, Circle, Blossom Nesties, EK Success Tag Punch and boarder punch, 
Embellishments: Viva Decor Glitter Liner (Holo), Flowers (Wild Orchid), Prima Gemstone Spray, Fabric and ribbon from my stash.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

8 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous set, love your colour scheme and your colouring of the image is perfect!! Juliexx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, that is SOOOOO CUTE. What a great idea.

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is stunning Kim.
luv
Debby

Kerry said...

Great tote Kim, love the cute image you have used. Love Kerry xx

CraftinGranny said...

What a georgous project you have created using your favorite color combo. Your coloring is outstanding. Beautiful job Kim!
"Hugs" Carol

Maya said...

Ohhh my!!
This is out of this worl gorgeous, Kim!!
Such a awesome project!!
Love the colors, the details and you`re coloring is wonderful!
Hugs from Maya :)

Lou said...

Hi!Kim, i have only just found your blog :o) and how *gorgeous*are your creations.So much detail and just lovely.
hugs Lou.xx

Jodi said...

Very cute set Kim!! I love all of the pink!! This is a cute image, I love the way you colored her too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...