Saturday, June 26, 2010

Crazy Internet

Hi Friends~

I wanted to drop a quick message to you all.  I wanted to let you all know that I am NOT ignoring you...hee hee.....In case you are trying to email me my email account is whacky right now!  I have been on the phone all day with my Internet Service Provider and they don't seem to know what is going on....all I know is that I can't send or receive emails right now....and am not happy because I was going to craft today (which didn't happen)!!!  I guess the internet people have contacted the Engineer guy so hopefully I will have some answers soon and hopefully my email will be up and running SOON!!!  The scary thing is hubby's email doesn't work either...but the people at the internet place's does seem to work!  How the heck does that happen!  Some days I really wish I knew more about computers and the internet!!!

Hope to be responding to you all soon with some better news!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥ 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck and know your frustration...it is maddening!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...