Friday, June 18, 2010

The SECRET is Out!

EXTRA....
EXTRA....
READ ALL ABOUT IT.....

Here is some great news from our wonderful Susana, owner of SCACD:

Another amazing release by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD is coming June 25th!!!
All I will say is these stamps are so wonderful! No sneak peeks allowed, so you will have to come by the store to see these :o) I tell you these are over the moon!!!

Did I mention 4 chances to win the NEWEST Sampler Edition #5!!!  How Yummy is that Blog Candy and how good those chances to win :o) The Candy starts on the 20th so you will need to come back here to the -->Store Blog<-- on the 20th to see the mystery question which is all that is needed to enter. One entry per person please.

Did I mention not only our DT but another Fabulous DT is joining us for the Release Hop PLUS guests!!!

You DO NOT want to miss out on what's being offered at the SCACD store the 25th!!! 


What a GREAT Secret to tell you all about on a Friday!!!

♥ Make sure you scroll down to see my VIVA project from today! 
Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

2 comments:

Renkata said...

Ohhh I can't wait :( Now I must wait after my vacation.
I love all stamps from SCACD

Unknown said...

I can't wait!! I love EB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...