Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Award!

WOW...I am just being showered this weekend with awards! I am so thrilled and thankful to have so many friends in cyber world! All of you are so kind, and helpful, and inspiring! One of my craft idols, Camilla, gave me this wonderful award, and coming from her it means a great deal to me! I consider Camilla a Rockstar of the crafting world! I would love to spend a day crafting with her just to learn a fraction of what she does! :) Camilla thank you so very much for this award!

Here are the rules: 1.The winner can put the logo on their blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

I would like to give this award to all of my followers! Without all of you reading my blog and giving such kind feedback, I don't think I would keep up with my crafts! I love all of the great feedback and comments that I get from everyone! So thank you to all of you! This is for you!
Sorry I didn't get my pics posted from this weekend of fun I had with my mom! My sister-in-law is in town visiting for a week, so she was over tonight! I hope to get some of the pics up tomorrow night! Sorry for the delay! I promise they are on the way!

1 comment:

Dannette said...

Kim, You totally deserve the award! I love checkin out your blog. So inspirational and by the way, I absolutley love your background!
Hugs, Dannette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...