Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some WONDERFUL Blog Candy Alerts!

***Blog Candy Alerts***

My buddy, Fran, is giving away some wonderful candy as she is celebrating her 1 year blog anniversary! Make to to check out her awesome work too....she has fabulous creations!

My great friend, Suzanne, has a wonderful blog candy going on for having over 50,000 hits on her blog! If you haven't gone over and checked out her blog...this is a must! Her work is AMAZING!

The fabulous Bev is also celebrating 50,000 hits on her blog! She has some equally exciting blog candy to give away which includes a super sweet Whiff of Joy stamp!!! Bev is another stunning creator!

Then go and click on my wonderful friend Claudia's blog after Nov. 8th! Claudia will be giving away some GREAT candy!!! This girl is just as AMAZING too! I am so inspired by her work....and am in awe everyday I stop by to her her blog!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...