Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcome Christmas!

"Christmas, christmas time is near, time for joys and time for cheer..." I love Christmas time! And Christmas carols are my favorite part of this time of year!!! It's hard to believe that tomorrow is December 1st! WOW...where did this year go! Along with December comes LOTS of holiday fun! Katharina is having a Whiff of Joy Christmas! She has an advent calander with a new door opening every day! Click HERE to go and see what it's all about! I am playing along because there are LOTS of prizes to win! And we all know how much of a WOJ nut I am!!!! I think I am the #1 Fan!

I created a card for my Dad today! He bought a new semi-truck. He's a milk truck driver (he goes to the farms and picks up the milk and takes it to the plant where they make cheese and milk). Well after 12 years he finally got a new one....he so deserves it! I found a site on-line where you can order truck stamps, so I ordered my Peterbuilt stamp and today I made a card to match my Dad's new truck! Of course I was so excited about it, that I totally flaked and forgot to take a pic of it! When I talk to my mom, I will have her take some pics and email them to me so I can share it with all of you!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I have to get going and make my DT Entry for the WOJ Open Designer Call!

2 comments:

Donalda said...

Oh I bet he is going to love the card dear. I sure hope she sends a picture I would love to see it.Hugs

Lorie said...

Wait? Did you just leave us hanging without a picture of your card? NO FAIR!!! LOL! Seriously...can't wait to see it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...