Thursday, November 6, 2008

No New Projects!

Sorry I haven't had any new projects in the last week! I was so busy creating for the craft fair that was last weekend....and while I was set up there I had another vendor come up and ask me to come to her craft fair with my booth the end of November. She loved my stuff and was looking for new vendors to bring to her craft fair.....I was thrilled to be asked.....so I had to sign up! Now I am getting ready for that one!

I had a blast this past weekend at my local craft fair! My mom came and helped me! We actually sold quite a bit (even though there wasn't a lot of people out and about)! I am hoping the next one will bring more customers! Here's a view of my little booth!

This weekend I am hoping to play so I hope to have some projects to share with you soon!

17 comments:

Rach said...

oh wow Kim,
way to go! your booth looks fabulous, glad that you sold a lot of your goodies...good luck for the next one, you are going to be one busy bee. big hugs rachxxx

Courtney said...

Oh, how stressful and FUN! I so enjoy those craft fairs. I'd have bought half your table! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Kim....what a lot of beautiful things you have made...no wonder you sold a lot!
Have a good weekend.
Carole ;-)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

you HAVE been busy! How fun! I wish they had things like that here...
Good luck on the next one!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you did well! It makes all of the work worth it, doens't it! Where was the craft fair? I love those things!

Donalda said...

Oh Kim I am so glad it went well and sure hope the other one is even better. Have a wonderful time dear.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow looks like you had a fab time xxx
have a fab weekend Dawnxx

Janneke said...

It looks great Kim ;)

I love those notebooks you made ;)

Hug Janneke

Lynn Put said...

Sounds like you did great at your craft fair and I'm sure you'll do even better at the next one!
Your table looks full of fabulous goodies!

Carolyn King said...

Congrats Kim--great news....and WHO wouldn't love your stuff???

Aija said...

Your table looks so lovely, great colourfull stuff!
Hugs,
Aija

Ann Kranitz said...

I am so glad your booth worked out for you!!! I am also getting ready for two craft fairs to sell my cards so I can sympathize with how busy you must be. What did you sell the most of?

Gayle said...

Hi honey...
There's an award for you on my blog!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Anonymous said...

Just popped over to say Hi...thanks for your comment Kim.
Hugs
Carole ;-)

Frances said...

oh wow, your table looked fab Kim- full of lovely goodies, no wonder you sold alot and was asked to go to another one! best get busy then :) x

Gayle said...

OMG Kim, where did you get that new blog???? If you say you did it yourself...I may have to kill you!!!
GORGEOUS!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Carri D said...

Kim, OHHH Kim!!! I am totally LOVING your blogs new look! Beautiful!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...