Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Thankful!

I want to wish everyone a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING! YAY, it turkey day! I love being with family and eating until I can't eat anymore (which isn't always a good thing! hee hee) :) I am so thankful for all of my friends who I have met in blogger land, who inspire me to no end, and leave me such wonderful comments that truly make my day! I am also thankful for my family who is so supportive of me, especially in my venture back to school to get in Bachelor's degree. I don't know what I would do without my huge support group! :) Love you all!

Today I am sharing a special gift basket that I have made for a very special person...I can't say who as this is still in the mail! I decorated a special Target gift basket with a bunch of fun items!


And here is the bath set that I have modified just a little bit...these colors were so much fun to work with! I used my SU hostess set to make these fun labels. I wish I had more time to decorate them even more....I guess that is what I get for procrastinating!
I also have some special Thank Yous to give! First is a package that I got from my Bella Sistah, Tiffaney! She was so much fun getting to know this past 3 months! She is a great friend, and I am happy to have another friend for life! I love how the package was about my favorite colors (pink and brown)! I got Tilda on Skates....how cool is that?! I can't wait to make a card with her! Thanks Tiff you are the greatest sistah!

And this last picture is the package I just received in the mail this week from Lisa. She was my Secret Angel from my Magnolialicious yahoo group! I got 2 Tildas in one week....how great is that?! I swear Lisa knew me to a "T" when she put this package together! I love it! Check out the super cute planner Lisa made with Tilda holding a rose...and that is the same Tilda that she sent me!

Thank you so very much Tiffaney and Lisa! I absolutely LOVE everything!!!!!
I hope everyone enjoys their extended vacation this week! For all of you Black Friday shoppers I hope you get everything you want to get! I give you credit for going out that early in the morning with so many crazy people running around! :)

8 comments:

Lorie said...

What a fun post today! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Jeanette said...

What lovely goodies you have received! Can't wait to see what you create with them! Hugs Jeanette

Donalda said...

Oh hon looks like you are having Christmas early dear. And your package you made up is just so cute. I am sure the person will just love it dear.

Janneke said...

oohh what a fun post this is ;)Great goodies you have recieved :D

Happy thanksgiving to you Kim.

Have a very nice weekend ;)

X Janneke

Rina said...

Wow wee.......nice goodies. You did a great job Kim on altering your gift basket, for that special someone. How blessed they will feel.

Aloha and God Bless~

Courtney said...

Oh wow! This is great! I love the basket and goodies you made and what a lucky girl you are to have so many nice RAK's!

Lynn Put said...

Looks like a whole lot of fun!
Enjoy your new goodies!

Carole said...

Wow...look forward to seeing what you come up with Kim...should keep you busy for a while!
Carole ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...