Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Oh yes it is! We have at least an inch and a half of snow right now and supposed to get between 2-6 inches total....and it's coming between now and 7AM tomorrow morning! Ick! Just makes it nice and messy to drive to school! Good thing I car pool, having a buddy along makes it a little bit easier to drive in nasty weather!

Now that I know my gift has arrived, I can share it with all of you! For the past 3 months I have been "sistahs" with Tiffaney through the Bella Yahoo Group. I had so much fun getting to know Tiff, she is fabulous! For her final gift I made her a Bella ornament! I got the ornament idea from HERE.
Here is the front of the ornament with Snowbunnybella from Stamping Bella! I used liquid applique around the hood of Bella (which I got from Loreen at Wish On A Scrap)! This liquid applique is so much fun to play with! I will be having a HUGE post about it this week on the Wish blog...so keep your eyes peeled for that! Bella was colored with my Copics!
On the back I put a fun glitter snowflake that I punched out with my Martha punch! Added some glitter to the inside for a colored effect....and because I love bling....so I needed to add it for sparkles! :)
Then I needed a safe home for this ornament for shipping. I found this container laying around so I decorated it up to match my ornament attire.

And it did keep my ornament safe so that is good!

OK....have to get to bed, because I have to be up earlier than usual due to the snow storm! Since I love Christmas so much.....I am going to have some Christmas Blog Candy coming up soon, so be on the look out!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love it! And I love liquid applique, too. I got mine wayyyy back when SU used to carry it. Glad to know I have another option when this tube runs out!

Rach said...

your ornament is adorable so pretty and beautifully made Kim. gorgeous. hugs rachxx

Trudi said...

That ornament is so cute Kim! I have to ship an ornament too and you gave me a great idea for a holder! Thanks!

Chrissy D said...

Kim, did you get a lot of snow by you? I live in Racine, WI and we got hardly any! Your project is FANTABULOUS! I love the added embellishments and bling on each side of your ornament! So pretty! TFS!

Donalda said...

Oh Kim your ornaments is just breathe taking and I so love the container you decorated. You are just so talented dear. Just gorgeous

Carolyn King said...

Kim---what an AWESOME project. Love your ornament and you are lucky u r getting snow!! Wish we were!

Christi Flores said...

That ornament is amazing!! Awesome projects!!

Courtney said...

Oh these are so pretty! You're ready for Christmas, for sure!

Lynn Put said...

This ornament is so cute! What a great idea and cool way to use a Bella stamp!
TFS

Carole said...

What a fabulous ornament Kim...love the colours...love your Christmas blog look too, so pretty.
Carole :-)

Tara Godfrey said...

This is super duper gorgeous, Kim!!! I love that it is a cube too. Just makes a little different than the traditional ornament!
Hugs, TaraG

Anki said...

Really super cute! You've done a wonderful job. Love your pink X-mas blog layout as well. It is just gorgeous! Kram - Anki

Anki said...

Really super cute! You've done a wonderful job. Love your pink X-mas blog layout as well. It is just gorgeous! Kram - Anki

Bev said...

Kim these are fabulous!! Love the ornament, what a cool idea

hugs Bev x

Ila said...

The ornament is Gorgeous!! the little round container you decorated is fabulous too...and such a great way you present the ornament!!..Hugs, Ila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...