Monday, November 17, 2008

Stamp Club Fun!

Friday night was my stamp club night! I always look forward to the 2nd friday of the month to get together with my friends! We have such a great time! Although I think I am the slowest one of the group....you can surely tell that I don't have children yet....as I take my time for every step of each project! My demo had so many fun projects this month!

We made a twirly snowflake card! I love how you can wind up the snowflake so when the recipient receives the card and takes it out of the envelope the snowflake spins around and around and around.....!

Then we made this cute 3x3 Thanksgiving Day card! We used the scratch and sniff technique so our pumpkin pie really smells like pumpkin pie! YUM YUM!!!


Then we got to play with the Big Shot and made this cute ornament! I love all the sparkles on it! I think Dazzling Diamonds and I could be GREAT friends....as I always love bling and sparkles!

And finally is a total embossed card from head to toe and inside and out! I really like this stamp set....I might have to break down and buy it! hee hee! And we even got to play with hodge podge hardware! Woo-Hoo!

Stay tuned this week as I have some fun 3D projects that I have been working on to share with all of you! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The P&J ornament you made is very cute as well as the Scandinavian tree card. I love that set! It appeals to my heritage. Lots of great ideas! Thanks sis for sharing.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

They are all beautiful . I love the snowflake .. how fun!!! the embossed card is my favorite. So classy? is that the word I am looking for? elegant? It is gorgeous!!! Sums it up :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous work Kim ,love them all ,stunning ,Dawnxx

Rach said...

lovely cards Kim, all very pretty. hugs Rachxx

Lorie said...

Ack! I love them!

Sam said...

Lovely cards, especially the snowflake one. How do you wind it up, so that it spins when unopened?
Sam x

Sam said...

Lovely cards, especially the snowflake one. How do you wind it up, so that it spins when unopened?
Sam x

Sam said...

Lovely cards, especially the snowflake one. How do you wind it up, so that it spins when unopened?
Sam x

Courtney said...

Oh girl. This is all so CUTE! Love it! And, I love your blog changes! Now I'm singing!!!

Bev said...

Didn't you have fun!! Awesome work hunny, love the twirly card

hugs Bev x

Kim's Life said...

Love them...great job!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...