Thursday, November 20, 2008

Magnolia Vs. Stampavie - Week 3 Entry

I finally got some ME play time today (no homework or exams to study for...YAY)! I should be working on stuff for the craft fair that is coming up next weekend....but instead I decided to just play for fun! Plus I had to make a card for my Magnolia Secret Sister so I can send her gift! Could this card be for you???? I am almost done creating her fun gifts! Just one more trick up my sleeve! :)

I see so many people playing along with the Magnolia vs. Stampavie challenges so I decided to check it out! Oh my....I am hooked! I had so much fun playing this week! This week's challenge was called "Tie That Sketch" which was made by Donna. This sketch was so much fun to play with! I got to ink up my new Magnolia that I got from Loreen at Wish On A Scrap!
Here is my card that I made with the sketch! So what do you think? I think Tilda came out adorable and looks so nice and cozy all bundled up in her coat! Of course the sun wasn't out today so I had to try and take a picture with my Ott Light!


I invented my own bow for this card! hee hee! I was using some wire trimmings and it didn't want to tie every well so I did some "fancy twisting" (it really was just plain twisting...but fancy sounds so much more fun), and love how the look came out! Tilda is colored with my Copics and pop'd up with pop dots! The black background paper and white snowflake punched (Martha Stewart punch) paper are left overs from my wedding invitations, the other papers are DCWV...I love the All Dressed Up paper pack! White applique and holographic embossing powder is used on Tilda's hood! Ribbon, jingle bells, and snowflake are from my stash!


And then here is the inside of the card! I love decorating the insides on cards now! It just makes them look so much more pretty and polished!

Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

Suzy said...

Hi Kim!
Your card is so stunning - all the little details and sparkle takes my breath away!

hugs,
Suzy

stampingtink said...

How adorable! She's just beautiful, Kim! Love all the glitz and bling and the inside is a great touch.

Dana said...

awesome! Love the candle below too!

Rach said...

so pretty kim,
both the front and the inside, a magnificent job. hugs rachxx

Cami said...

Oh Kim, this is absolutely beautiful; love the colors and layout! You are so talented!

deb said...

OH WOW Kim, this turned out just wonderful!! You colord Tilda just perfect, she couldn't be cuter!
Wonderful job!
hugz

Danni said...

So adorable! I love this Tilda and love your bow!

Candy said...

Hi Kim!
Your work is awesome as usual! LOVE the whole card - everything about it! Your Secret Sister is one lucky gal . . . .
hugs, Candy

Murielle said...

WOW....Kim, your card is brilliant!!
The colours and papers are marvellous.
I love your fabulous composition.
Hugs, Mumur

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, fabulous colours and card.

maddy hill said...

i love love that card ! its gorgeous , the colours are fab and i love her hat !
and what a lovely touch to decorate inside - it makes such a difference !
maddy x

angeljakki said...

lovely card x

Ami said...

What a great card. Love the layout.

Unknown said...

oh what a cute and so lovely card .. i like the used colours.
hugs, bea

Lori said...

Your Magnolia cards are so cute. Love the candle.
Lori

Christi Flores said...

Oh how sweet!! Beautiful card!!

Janneke said...

Great card Kim :D

Great colors

Courtney said...

Oh my! This is ADORABLE! Love the bow, love the inside, love the image, love the l/o! Did I mention I love it???

Courtney said...

Oh, and also..

I signed up to follow your blog, too.

You can't hide from me now! Tee hee hee!

Rina said...

Great job Kim! I love your take on this challenge. I appreciate your creations! Thanks for the inspiration!

Bev said...

Absolutely stunning card Kim - Love the image and your fabulous colouring. Those little bells are so cute too!!

There's something for you on my blog

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love the sweet Tilda image and all of the pretty details inside the card.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Debbie x

Tara Godfrey said...

This is really beautiful, Kim! I love the colours! This is my favourite Tilda in the Winter Stampclub Kit! She is gorgeous and you have coloured her so beautifully!
WOW!! Great bolg. I will be back...so glad I found your blog from Paper Craft Planet In the Magnolia lovers group!!!
Hugs,TaraG

Kelly L said...

Sweet! I love the long card sketch and the way you decorate the inside of your cards, too! Lovely! :) Kelly from KLstampinNscrappin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...