Saturday, November 15, 2008

Awards & Thank Yous!

I have been the WORST with posting thank yous and awards that I have gotten from so many friends! I truely am in awe of the great awards that I have gotten! They really make my day to be honored by such talented girls!!! I am sooooo sorry about not posting these right away! Now that most of my exams are over and I can FINALLY breath again....I want to thank all the lovely ladies who gave me such delightful awards!

I got the Kreativ Blogger Award from Eulanda!
The Happy Autumn is from Cheri and Candy!

And One Sweet Blog Award is from Simone!
Thank you all so VERY much! You are all so wonderful! I am sending all of these awards to my many friends who stop by to say hi! Each and everyone one of you are all talented and inspire me in so many ways! Thank you!
**I know there are so people who I am forgetting to thank, please contact me so your name can be added in here! :) **
I am off to my craft corner to create something.....to finally share with all of you!!! I am in crafting withdrawal! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Wow. Look at all those awards! Very much deserved. Your creations are so pretty and I am in love with your blog banner! Amazing! Hugs Jeanette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...