Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WOJ Challenge #9 Entry!


OK...I did get some time to play today! YAY! I was finishing some things for the craft fair that is now this Saturday! WOW....how time flies!!!! I will be happy after the craft fair as then I can craft for fun again! :)

Well I am hoping to sneak my entry in for the WOJ Challenge #9! Enteries are due tomorrow...nothing like finishing at the last minute huh? I did start working on this on Saturday...it just takes me a few days to add all the elements that I want. Here is the lovely sketch done by Miss Heather! I love her sketches! It was so much fun to play along with this one!
And here is my entry! I used Charlotte Singing Carols! I am sad the sun is gone for the day so I had to use my Ott Light to take the picture....I think it kind of washed the color out a little bit! I used my Copics to color dear Charlotte, SU cardstock, and design paper from my stash. The stamps around Charlotte are Stempelglede grunge. The Snowflake felt boarder and liquid applique (used on Charlotte's hat) are from Loreen at Wish On A Scrap. Then prima flowers, ribbon, and charms from my stash!

And here is the inside of the card! I used my Martha snowflake boarder punch, and the snowflakes are from the new SU dies! I just got them today and LOVE them!

I am overall happy with how this one turned out! Hope the DT loves it too....as the winner will get to be guest designer for 2 weeks at the WOJ Challenge Blog!

14 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh so adorable Kim!!! Love the charm hanging down. Great touch...

Lorie said...

Oh, that is completely lovely! I love everything about it!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, Charlotte looks fab and love the colours.

Kim's Life said...

Lovely card! You did great!!!

Rach said...

This is gorgeous Kim,Charlotte looks magnificent, and i like your flourishes and your dangling heart looks gorgeous, beautiful insides too. Hugs Rachxxx

Sharon said...

This is lovely Kim. I love the little embellishments and your attention to detail on the inside of your card. I must try this some time!

Marie said...

Kim, your card is gorgeous! Lots of details, and I appreciate the time you took to cut out the image. I know how painstaking that can be. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Marie.

Anonymous said...

Kim your sketch turned out just lovely. Good luck on the challenge. You're the best sis!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is really lovely, perfect colouring. Kim

Bev said...

Kim this is gorgeous! Love the colours and the little charms. The snowflakes on the inside just finish it off perfectly.

hugs Bev x

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous dear. So beautiful hon.

Eulanda said...

I just love this card!! I can't believe you cut the image out! WOW!!

Chrissy D said...

WOW! Great take on the sketch! Your coloring is wonderful! Such a cute card! TFS!

Aija said...

Kim, this looks so beautiful!
Love all the pink in your blog, looks so fab :)
Hugs,
Aija

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...