Monday, June 1, 2009

Method Monday at InStyle Stamps!

**I have two posts today so make sure you scroll down to see the first post, as there is some BIG news and a fun prize to win!***

Today is Method Monday over at InStyle Stamps, and it's my time to share! YAY! I was so excited to share with you my tutorial how to make these cutie pie baskets! Make sure you head on over to the InStyle Stamps blog to get the deets on how to make these! :) I decided to make a tropical Leila basket! Wouldn't these be perfect for a Hawaiian themed party, or as a birthday party favor! There are endless possiblities for these baskets and the ISS digi images work perfectly for this size of a project!
And here is a view from the top!
Recipe:
Stamps:
Leila from InStyle Stamps
Inks: Copics
Papers: SU, Kraisercraft dp
Tools: nesties, small retro flower punch
Embellishments: Tulle from my stash, and tropical drink umbrella from Joanns.
If you make a basket with my tutorial, please come back and place a link on this post, as I would love to stop by and see your creation!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...that is adorable! Great job!

Nancy said...

Cute gift bag, Kim. Love that image;O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Really cute, thanks for sharing the tutorial Hugs Julie x

Moni said...

So fab project, you did perfect job! Hugs, moni

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just darling!

Maya said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous!!
Beautiful colours and details!!
Hugs from Maya:)

Carole said...

Oh what a wonderful creation Kim...such a gorgeous image!
Hugs
Carole x

Michelle Pearson said...

these are the cutest!!

Vicky said...

Kim, this is absolutely, totally ADORABLE!!! I just love this! I want to have a pool party just so I can make some of these (the problem in that is that I don't have a pool!! :) ). LOVE IT!

Jodi said...

She is sooo cute! Love the basket for her!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Your project is adorable Kim!
hugs
Risa:)

Anita Hagen said...

OMG what a sweet gift bag. Brilliant idea to use the qute little umbrella. Love your artwork's Kim. Thanks for sharing.


Have a nice day!

Hugs from Anita

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...