Monday, June 1, 2009

WOJ Challenge 32 - Blue & Brown

This week's challenge over at the WOJ Challenge Blog is to create a card using blue & brown! Well since this is one of my next favorite color combos next to using pink & brown I had to find time to play along this week! Plus it gave me a chance to ink up some more of my WOJ summer kit! Gosh I am in love with this kit!
A close up of my colored image:
Recipe:
Stamps: Willow in Summer Breeze from WOJ

Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Papers: SU, My Mind's Eye dp (I think...not positive as I bought this ages ago!)
Tools: distresser
Embellishments: Corner accents are by Karen Foster, Tulle from HL, Big flowers are Bazzill, other flowers, ribbon, and charms from my stash, and "love" hat pin was made by me.


Sorry to make this a short post....I am exhausted today....hubby had me shopping for garage supplies all day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW Kim! Since blue and brow is one of my favorite color combos, you know I LOVE this one;O) Absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful LO. Fab colouring.
Have a great day, my friend.
Hugs, Nancy.

Lena Katrine said...

Oh my word! I LOVE this card! Beautiful colour combo, and your details is suberb! Your colouring looks amazing, and I love the heart charm too!

Have a beautiful day, my friend! Now I really got to get some crafting done, after working all weekend ;(

Love & Hugs, Lena

Lilacanglia said...

Hiya Kim,
Its a fantastic card,
Love them colours together,
Hugs
Angie

Moni said...

Waw Kim, you made another fab card, love your style and colouring! Great papers and the image is so adorable! Hugs, moni

Bec said...

OH WOW Kim... This is Just Stunning.. Bec xx

Unknown said...

absolutely gorgeous work Kim! I hope to color as brilliantly as you do with my copics one day. :)

Suzy said...

Brilliant! Layer upon layer of beauty :)

hugs
Suzy

Jenni said...

Beautiful card Kim, I love the WOJ image and the flowers are fabulous! Thanks for joining in and good luck!
Jenni x

Michelle Pearson said...

I love it when you do pink/brown or pink/blue!!

Jodi said...

Very pretty coloring and such a sweet card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Very pretty card Kim! You paired the colors perfectly and your image is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Lorie said...

So pretty Kim...you 'da bomb! When are finals?

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautiful Kim! Love the color combo & the whole card is just fab! Love them flowers too!

hugz,
Suzanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...