Sunday, June 7, 2009

Willow Post It Note Holder

Here is another creation that I made during Stampin' Out Alzheimer's! This was Jacqui's challenge to design a post it note holder. What a fantastic challenge and I had a lot of fun with it! I used a tutorial by Tina. I decided to use one of my favorite Willow stamps! She is so precious, this is Willow with flower basket. This post it note holder matches my card from yesterday. I them as a gift set. I am selling my creations on my FOR SALE blog. This set will be posted there soon. If you see something on my blog that you would like to purchase, please email me, and if you would like to place a custom order I would be glad to help design something specifically for you! :) Now here is my cute post it note holder:
The side and back view of my post it note holder.
And the inside view.
Recipe:
Stamps:
Willow with flower basket from WOJ
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Twinkling H2Os
Papers: SU cardstock, dp from my local craft shop
Tools: MS monarch butterfly punch, MS branch punch, EK Success branch punch, Janome Sew Mini
Embellishments: ribbon, flowers, pearls, and flower soft from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a blessed Sunday!

Photobucket

25 comments:

Nancy said...

OOOH Kim, this is so cute:O) Gorgeous image, lovely embellishment.
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs, Nancy.

Moni said...

Waw great idea Kim, lovely note holder! Hugs, Moni

Denise said...

OMGosh, this is absolutely beautiful!! Love the ribbon & flowers.

Jacque said...

This is just such a precious project, Kim...All of your work is so lovely...Hugs..Jacque

Lilacanglia said...

Sooo Beautiful,
What a lovely present this would be to give or receive,
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

A super cute post it note holder, great colours. love the stitching detail. hugs rachxx

Donalda said...

Oh my hon this is just gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful post it note holder. I wasn't able to particpate and I feel so bad but these work hours are just awful. But love what you have posted this week dear just all beautiful dear. Hugs hon

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim, this is so pretty, I love it! Wonderful colouring and accents.
Thanks for linking my candy.
Hugs
Carole x

Bec said...

Oh Kim. You have coloured her just perfect.. I love this image.. The whole layout is just adorable.. Bec xx

Tara Godfrey said...

This is really pretty Kim! I love the papers and colours and I am partial to stripes,smile! Willow looks gorgeous! What a great job with the post it note holder too and fab stitching! Hope you are enjoying the weekend...but it's almost over...pooh!,lol!!!
Hugs,t

Bev said...

Oh wow! This is really fabulous sweetie - such gorgeous colours and details! x

Debbie Olson said...

Kim, this is just lovely, and your Copic coloring is excellent!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Kim!
Love all your work on this, the flower soft, the stitching, the shimmer...wowzer!
Blessings, Maria

Benedicte said...

WOW,Kim:O) This is so cute. Love the image,and your colouring.
Hugs Benedicte.

Anonymous said...

Super cute post it note holder Kim. Great colours and what a lovely stamp!

Janneke X

Dannette said...

Cute Cute Cute Kim!! Hugs, Dannette

Rachelle Christensen said...

That is darling! I wanted to tell you that I’m hosting an incredible giveaway for a $195 EZ View Desktop on my blog. Come on over and enter!

Risa said...

Wowzers Kim, your post it note holder is beautiful! I love your embellishments and your image is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

strawberry fields said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!
fiona x

strawberry fields said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!
fiona x

strawberry fields said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!
fiona x

Kristine said...

Wow Kim!
This piece of art is absolutely stunning!
And thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. About the Spritz on wood, I didn't spray a lot to colour the chest of drawers. I can hardly see on the bottle that I used something;)
Good luck!
Hugs from Kristine

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Kim, so you have set up your shop? You will have to tell me how it goes. Good luck with it. Kim

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Kim! Love the cute image, the great colors, the flowers... thanks for your sweet comment!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Did I write card?! Sorry... post-it note holder! My mind is working too slow this morning. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...