Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pixie Dust and Fairies...

Here is a card that I made while the Stampin Out Alzheimer's was going on, and I forgot to share this one with you (oopppss)! This was a sketch challenge that my dear friends Suzanne and Susana put together! I love this Fairy Song Art stamp with this awesome dovecraft paper which you can get both at Susana's store. I used another of my favorite color combos....pink and black, I always think these colors look so great together!
Close up of my Fairy colored with Copics:
The finished inside of my card:



Recipe:
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Papers: Stampin' Up cardstock, Dovecraft Hint of Pink Collection dp
Tools: Labels 4 Nesties
Embellishments: Roses, other flowers and ribbon from my stash, tulle from HL, flower soft in Shamrock Green, stickles on fairie's wings, charm from Michaels, and custom made hat pin made by me.
Since this is a scheduled post because I am away on my camping trip....I hope everyone is having a great weekend! See you all when I get back!
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Aud said...

WOW! Such a gorgeous card!♥♥♥
Your coloring is wonderful !

Hugs,
Aud

Jami said...

wow Kim, your coloring is beautiful, and that flowersoft is just perfect on this. What a fabulous card!!

Nancy said...

Amazing:O) Your colouring is so fantastic!!! Gorgeous card.
Hugs, Nancy.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Kim ~ I have to agree with all the others. This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful colors, layout ... the way you colored your darling fairy. I love this card. *what else is new though, right :)*

Susana M said...

Hey Kim,
Hope you had fun camping!!! That card is a stunner :o) Love the color combo and the flower soft was an excellent touch!!! The inside rocks as well :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Maria Matter said...

Kim this is beautiful! Your coloring is awesome! Great job!
blessings, Maria

Lorelie Kim said...

WOW!! This is utterly FANTASTIC!! Love your coloring and the green Flower Soft!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Your coloring is amazing, I love it all - colors, paper, all the flowers, the flower soft, wow!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Kim :D

Great stamp!

Janneke X

Donalda said...

Oh hon all you have uploaded this week is just beautiful!!!!! I so love this image I also have this and hasn't been inked forever.
I wish I could of joined in on the Stampin Out Alzheimer's. I know I missed so many exciting things. Just not enough hours in the day for me and they say it is getting worse. Big hugs my friend

Jacque said...

Kim, she is lovely and those colors are stunning for sure...hugs..Jacque

Lena Katrine said...

This card is awsome my friend! Love the colours and the details, and your colouring looks superb!!

Risa said...

Your card is stunning Kim! I love your beautiful image and your coloring...wow!
hugs
Risa:)

Vicki G said...

WOW!!! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...