Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Days of Christmas at 7 Kids College Fund!

Today is the start of the 12 Days of Christmas at 7 Kids College Fund!  This fun goes through December 24th.  You will want to check out the 7 Kid Blog EVERY DAY for the Daily Christmas Sale!  What a wonderful time to shop for those crafty people in your life, or better yet to get yourself a lovely present!

On the First Day of Christmas, Tab gave to me....
15% off all Stampavie Stamps!

This lovely sale also includes Lelo Designs and Leere Aldrich stamps which are discounted down to $4.99!

Make sure to use Code:  XMASDAY1
This is ONLY good through today (Dec. 13)!

I thought I would share a fun Stampavie Gift Set that I have made!  This is perfect for any gardener in your life!

I have used the Sarah Kay image Elodie in Her Garden.


Now click, HERE to go and shop for your own Stampavie Stamps!

This set can be purchased on my ShopHandmade Store by clicking HERE!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Happy Shopping!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

This is amazing!!! Georgeous colors, great idea! And the card is beond amazing!!! The coloring is superb!!! Just love it!!!

Have a great day, sweetie!
hugs, Lena

Christi Flores said...

Wow!! This is fantastic!!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kim,

what a fab little gift set - lovely image.

Hugs ali x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh what a fabulous gift basket Kim! I love your card too such pretty colours and flowers...perfect for a crafty gardener!
Hugs,t

Anki said...

Just stunning and what a great gift idea! Your colouring sooo Rock! Thank you also for your sweet words. I've been so bad with commenting on blogs latetly - but I guess it's hectic times for all of use this time of the year! Wishing you a wonderful week my friend! Kram - Anki

Kim Dellow said...

That is such a gorgoeus gift set Kim, Just love it! The paper I use to print and then colour with copics or Prismacolor/sansodor is from SirStampAlot in the UK I got it at a craft show - so not sure how easy to get in the US I'm afraid. I've been using the paper from Elzybells Art Stamps as well but you have to be careful when using the copics. Probably not that helpful for you? Sorry! Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...