Friday, December 18, 2009

So in Love!

It's the last Friday of the month  (WAIT A MINUTE...it's not the last Friday)!  We have switched our hop this month because of Christmas....it's time for another InStyle Stamps Blog Hop!!! If you're here from from the InStyle Stamps Blog you are in the correct spot....I'm your first stop!
Today we are
Showcasing  

Love InStyle!

Welcome to the InStyle Stamps December Blog Hop!


I hope you are all ready for the holidays!  I started my Christmas shopping yesterday and only have a few things left to get!  YAY!  I'm ALL done with school for the semester so I am relieved and ready to have some long awaited fun in my craft room!

This months blog hop is show casing some of the new love stamps over at InStyle Stamps!  Today I have made a card and a cute treat holder that you could give to your loved one!


Like usual, you get to decide which DT member inspires you the most! After you go and view all of the other DT's projects make sure you head on over to the InStyle Stamps Blog to vote for your favorite project! The DT member who gets the most votes will win a prize....AND YOU CAN WIN A PRIZE JUST FOR VOTING!!! All you have to do is place your vote; then leave a comment on the post with the poll before 11:59pm EST on Sunday, December 20, and winners will be announced on Monday.



 For my projects I have used the new Mitchel and Tiff image!  Aren't they so adorable in love?! 
 
 For my background I have used a Fiskars Heart punch, Spellbinders Heart Die and Renaissance Borderabilities.  Mitchel and Tiff are cut out with my Labels One and popped up with dimensionals.
 
 The cute couple were colored with my Copics and highlights with my White Gel Pen.
 
 Then I created this adorable treat box with my Mega Curved Rectangles. I saw the tutorial here and tweeked it to work with nesties that I already had.
 
 And then you can see how treats fit very nicely inside.  You could also put jewelry or any small gift in here.
 
I hope you enjoyed my project!   Your next stop is Mary's blog!

AND....Don't forget to go vote for your favorite DT member's project over at the InStyle Blog

If you wish to purchase any ISS stamps, Click HERE and you will receive

 5% off your total order! Happy Shopping!

 
Recipe:
Stamps:  Mitchel and Tiff from InStyle Stamps
InksCopics, White Gel Pen
Copic Colors Used: B93, B95, B97, YR00, YR02, YR21, YR24, R02, R11, RV17, RV19, RV34, E00, E11, E21, E25, E31, E53, E55, E57, E99
PapersNennah Classic Crest, K&Company Smitten Collection
Tools:  fiskars heart border punch, Spellbinders Hearts nesties, Renaissance Hearts Borderabilities, Labels One, Mega Curved Rectangles, EK Success leaf punch, Scor-Pal
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Wild Orchid Roses, Tulle and Ribbon from my stash.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

31 comments:

Lysa said...

SO Sweet KIM!!

Piali said...

Super Sweet Kim!! love the new look of your blog.
Hugs
Piali

Unknown said...

Hi Kim,
Ah hun this is soo cute. I love those burgundy colours you have used and the image is just so cute.
Hugs
Dawn xx

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love the box.

Moni said...

Goreous project, I just voted for you! Love your project! Hugs,Moni

Laura B said...

Your projects are beautiful, and so sweet!:)

-Laura

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a gorgeous set! I love the colors and papers you used, so warm and romantic!

TGIF :)
~ margie

Melissa said...

What a lovely set! The treat box is fabulous!

irene said...

Love this set. It's the perfect valentine gift. Bye Irene

Rhonda Miller said...

Great projects. I love the image.

Nenane said...

Great Job Kim! I love the box.

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous and such lush colours Kim!
Hugs
Lana x

Janelle Stollfus said...

So cute Kim! That box is adorable!

jan farnworth said...

nice box

mycardz said...

Awww, this is just adorable Kim! Awesome job, I love the colors you used too! Also love your new look of your blog. hugz, Mary

Scrappychick said...

Adorable project Kim! and i love the colors you chose!

Vanessa said...

I love the colors that you used. Very beautiful and the candy box is such a neat idea.

Crystal said...

Kim this is soooo wonderful, what a cute cute project!!! Darling girl!!!1

Raquel said...

Great card!! I love your DP and your layout! And that was such a great idea to run your ribbon through your borderbility!! Awesome!!!!

Annie said...

he-he-he oh how cute :)

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Love the card and the box! Great colouring and image. Thanks for sharing!

Happy crafting!

Julie

Studio Lailani said...

Adorable!!! I love the color combination you used:)

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous - great image and I love your colours
:o)

Mary Lou said...

Lovely card and gifts box Kim!!
Love the colors you chose and your coloring is always so stunning :D
Blessings PS~~love your blog music :)
Mom

Mary Lou said...

Lovely card and gifts box Kim!!
Love the colors you chose and your coloring is always so stunning :D
Blessings PS~~love your blog music :)
Mom

Cassie_lu said...

very cute indeed

Maylee said...

So cute Kim!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute box Kim - your design and coloring is gorgeous! It makes me want to start my Valentine cards & projects!

Lots of hugs, Jennifer :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your very kind words, i already have you on my blog roll!
Love the colour combo of your duet and the image is coloured beautifully
hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
love emma xxx

kandistar said...

Love your card, you have used my absolute favourite shade of pink in those pretty papers! Your colouring is amazing! Good job! *Candace*

Anonymous said...

Hi `Kim` this is super `Gorgeous`
incase I dont get round..
`Merry Christmas` to you and yours..have a fabulous time....
`Enjoy`(((hugs))) :)xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...