Monday, December 21, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Snowman

It's Monday....and the Monday before Christmas at that!  Do you have all of your shopping done?  I actually am finishing up my shopping today....but first I have an appt. for a massage at the spa....after final exams I think I deserve a massage!  lol!  Hubby and I are going together so it will be a fun day!

Since it's Monday; it's my day to share Embellish-Online creations with you!

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Snowman:


I saw Carla's snowman card like this on her blog and thought it was so adorable and found out through Carla's post that Aimee actually started the snowman card.  They both used their Cricuts to create their snowmen.  I would have used my Cricut but it is buried behind lots of things on my desk (and I really don't have a lot of desk space to use my Cricut yet) so I used a bowl, circle punches, corner rounder, and my scissors to make my snowpeople!  For the base of my snowpeople I used white American Crafts Textured Cardstock.  My card measures 6" x 4 1/2."

For Mr. Snowman I used the Imaginisce Polar Expressions Paper Collection.  I decorated his hat with an Imaginisce Poinsettia flower (I love how sparkly these are!)


For Mrs. Snowman I used the new American Crafts Blue Skies Paper Collection...it's so much fun using non-Christmas papers for Christmas cards! The edge of her hat is decorated with May Arts Velvet Ric Rac, and then I have made a flower collection accent piece using some flowers from my stash....one being a Prima that didn't match my pink paper, but have no fear I found a Copic that matched perfect and then just colored over the flower and it matches beautifully now!  I have also used a White Imaginisce Wild Flower and in the center of the collection is an American Crafts Flair Piece.

I hope you have enjoyed my snowpeople; and if you make one I would LOVE it if you would link it up on this post so I can come and visit your snow people! :)  Make sure you head on over to EIO to see all the amazing specials that Barb has going on (you can click on the link in my sidebar to go shop)...and make sure you tell her that I sent you! 

Wish me luck that I get all of my shopping done today...thank goodness I only need a couple more things!

Recipe:
Stamps: n/a
Inks:  Copic R32, Copic Multiliner, White Gel Pen
PapersAmerican Crafts Textured Cardstock, American Crafts Blue Skies Collection, Imaginisce Polar Expressions Collection
Tools:  CM Circle Punches, Corner Rounder, MS Branch Punch
EmbellishmentsPearls, Buttons, May Arts Velvet Ric Rac, Star Dust Stickles, Imaginisce White Elephant Wild Flower, Imaginisce PoinsettiaAmerican Crafts Flair,

   ♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

5 comments:

Crystal said...

HEHEHEEH Kim these are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!! Oh my sooo creative and fun love them!!!!

Sarpreet said...

these are adorable

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling! Have fun shopping!

Mary Lou said...

Wowwie~~super cutsey!! Those flowers are outrageous on those adorable hats. They look so pretty amongst your christmas decorations :-)
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

tres tres jolie réalisation ,bravo amitié
isabelle
http://isadtleselfes.canalblog.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...