Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Welcome to:
Stamps and Smiles
Digi Release - Day2

Today, Santa is finding out who has been naughty or nice?!?!  Please stop by each of the Design Teams blog's (linkis can be found in my sidebar) and collect the presents that Santa will be leaving.  You can win a prize by playing along with us, click HERE to find out all the details!


Oooo....I must have been a pretty good girl....it looks like Santa is leaving me three presents!  Hopefully they are all full of FUN Crafting Toys!  **What's on your Christmas Craft wish list this year?**
Our sneak peek set today is:
Christmas Eve 
This Santa is so cute and comes with many different presents for you to pack his bag with and 4 fun sentiments.

Santa was colored with my Copics.  I used my Gold Spica on Santa's belt bucket and around the sentiment oval for some sparkle.  I added liquid applique to the trim of Santa's hat and jacket.  Again, I used Diamond Glaze on Santa's eye for that shiney look.


 Don't forget to check out the Stamps and Smiles Blog for all the other DT samples!  Remember to be nice so that Santa brings you lots of goodies this year!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Christmas Eve Digi Set 
Inks:  Copics, White get pen, Gold Spica
Copics Colors Used: E00, E17, E18, E19, E21, E40, E43, E44, R02, R11, R27, R59, B18, G14, G17, YR00, YR16, Y38, W1, W5, W7, W10  
Papers: Neenah Smooth Classic Crest, MME Signature Festive Christmas, K & Company Christmas Cheer
Tools:
Ek Success Punches: snowflake border small oval and scallop oval, Holly, Leaf, and Fleur De Lis  Embellishments: Christmas Red Stickles, Liquid Applique, Diamond Glaze, Prima Poinsetita, Dress It Up Glitter Dot, ribbon from my stash.


♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh kim,
you have a gorgeous skill for coloring, I love him... I need some copics!!!!

--dalis

Linda said...

I agree your coloring is fabulous!!

Mandy said...

Fab card Kim, reallly love your background.

Mandy
x

Lilacanglia said...

Absolutely gorgeous card,
Love your blog background,
Hugs
Angie

Rose said...

Everything about your Santa is wonderful! I love the papers you used and all the detail you add. Beautiful work!

Rose said...

WOW!!! where to start.... your coloring is awesome, luv the papers, luv how you did the fur and beard :0)
OK my Christmas wish list is.... lessons on crafting from YOU!!! :0)

Mrs B said...

Wow! I love your card! It is just beautiful!
CindyB

Jennifer Meyer said...

Awesome card Kim - your layout is so elegant and again your coloring is a masterpiece! LOVE the close and gorgeous work!

See you tomorrow! Hugs, Jennifer :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...