Thursday, December 24, 2009

12 Days of Stamping

On the first day of stamping my true love gave to me
One stamp and a boring black ink pad!

and now I have.....

12 Paypal Payments,
11 NEW Copics markers,
10 tons of new stamps,
9 fancy martha punches,
8 types of snow glitter,
7 million rolls of ribbon,
6 packages of glue dots,
5 PACKS of CHRISTMAS PAPER!!!
4 shades of red stickles,
3 storage containers,
2 embossing powders,
and one stamp and a boring black ink pad.

I hope you have enjoyed this fun poem!  I found a version of it in blogland last year and tweeked it to pertain to me!  Click HERE to read a fun Christmas poem from last year!

Don't forget that you can save an additional 8% on all COPIC PRODUCTS! over at 7 Kids College Fund!!  That makes it's really 30% off retail prices due to Tab's already low prices!  This is AMAZING and TODAY ONLY!!  Use Code:  XMASDAY12

Click -->HERE<-- to go and see the Copic Products!


♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Cute Christmas Poem Kim~~ can so relate :D Loved your poem from 2008 also!!
Love
Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...