Monday, December 7, 2009

Sweet Treats

Hi again~  Make sure you scroll down for my Stamps and Smiles Sneak Peek post....you don't want to miss it as there is info about how to get your FREE Digi stamps!!! 

As you know it's another Monday, so that means EIO feature...and today I am featuring the Imaginisce Polar Expression Papers and Cozy Stacker Stickers!  Today I have some sweet treats to share with you!  Everyone LOVES chocolate...OK maybe it's just me!  hee hee!  If you are looking for a great present for someone take a Hershey Candy Bar, wrap it in some pretty paper, add a few embellishments and you have a great present!  You could also use these as tags to place on top of your presents!

Here are some close ups:
Don't you just love that green velvet ribbon!  It reminds me of a nice cozy warm blanket!




 
I hope you have found some inspirations for those last minute gifts that you need to give! :)  Don't forget to stop by Barb's Store and check out the amazing deals she has going on!  There's lots of sales right now!

Recipe:
Stamps: Studio G mini set; SU Best Yet set
Inks:
Memento Tuxedo Black

Papers: Imaginisce Polar Expression Collection
Tools:
Scor-Pal, SU scallop oval punch
Embellishments: Fancy Pants Velvet Ribbon, Imaginisce Cozy Sticker Stackers, other ribbon from my stash



♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

5 comments:

danni reid. said...

these are delish in EVERY way, wow, wow!

scrappinlil said...

So cute....I love the idea and while you at it send one my way...hehe....I love chocolate..who doesn't....Thanks for the inspiration.

Michelle Pearson said...

How cute are these!!!! Love your sweet treats! :) Fun new blog design too! :)

Lori said...

They look so pretty. Wish I could reach across the screen and snatch one.

SarahA said...

Great work on these sweet treats Kim!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...