Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On the 11th Day of Christmas & a Decorated Tin...

 ...my true love sent to me eleven pipers piping. Well, Tab has sent her pipers to lead you to some amazingly low prices; the pipers are going to pipe you out of the store with EVEN LOWER prices than that! For the 11th day of Christmas, Tab is offering you an additional 20% off already up to 70% off prices on EVERYTHING in the Clearance section of the store!!! There are over 120 items currently in the clearance section, many just added in the last few days! Click -->HERE<-- to go and check out all the wonderful items!

Eleventh Day of Christmas: Save 20% on everything in CLEARANCE!!!
Use Code: XMASDAY11
Good TODAY ONLY (DECEMBER 23)

Check back tomorrow for Day 12's special deal!!!

*******************************************************
Are you all ready for the holidays...tomorrow is already Christmas Eve!  WOW I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!  I have one more shopping place to stop today before my family Christmas tonight!  My immediate family celebrates our Christmas at my parents' house on the 23rd!  It's really laid back but so much fun!  My family Christmas last 3 days due to the size of my mom and dad's families!  Christmas Eve is church and my Dad's parents' then Christmas Day is my Mom's parents'!  I love it....my cousins are flying in from Texas this year....I haven't seen them in a couple years now...so I'm very excited!  My hubby doesn't understand as his family only consists of his Mom, Dad and sister....you would think after 7 1/2 years of being with me he would have adjusted by now!

Today I have a gift packaging project to share with you.  I have a friend who asked me to decorate a tin that she could put a necklace in for a gift.  I used an old prima container and added some paper, ribbons, and jewels to make it pretty!  The only requirements were it should be black and red and she wanted an "M" on it!  Here is the BEFORE pictures:


And here is the AFTER:


I used the same paper collection as my airplane Santa card from yesterday....they are from The Paper Studio.




Ribbons are from my stash. 


I took the multi-colored rhinestones  off of the tin and added just red and clear ones to match my theme.



I love how the medallion turned out!  I used my Just Rite stamper with my curved letters for the initial.  I stamped some flourishes from my Autumn Leaves set in Distress Fired Brick ink.  Then I took one of my mini Prima stamps and stamped in black over top of the swirls.  I cut the medallion out with my scalloped circle nesties and finished it off with Christmas Red Stickles.  For behind the medallion I used my new Fancy Tags...oooo I so love these and can see them being on a lot of my projects now.  Then for the decoration behind the fancy tag I used my Fleur De Lis pendant set....I used one of the small dies in that set, cut it 7 times and layered those to look like a circle.

I hope you like how this turned out....my friend absolutely LOVED it....that always makes me so happy to see someone's eyes light up when they see what I've created!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

1 comment:

Debby said...

Very pretty Kim!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...