Saturday, December 12, 2009

Club Anime Dec. Color Challenge

Happy Saturday!  Today is the Color Challenge over at Club Anime!  Virginia has come up with some super fun christmas colors to play with!  This month's prize is 3 rubber stamps of your choice!  You have one month to create your project using the color combo.  Go and check out the Club Anime Blog for all the details and to see what the other DT members have cooked up!

For my card I used the sketch over at Friday Sketchers.  I used the digi image Sandy...she is so happy that Christmas is almost here!

Sandy was colored with my Copics.  I used my Red Spica and Olive Spica to add shimmer to the shaded parts of her.  I love how the shaded parts now shimmer.




I added liquid applique to the trim on Sandy's hat, skirt, and boot.  Before I heat set it, I added some Glamour Dust to give her even more sparkles.

 
Did you know that you can color your charms?  YES you can!  You can customize any silver charm with your Copics!  Here you can see my colored charm to match my paper!


For my sentiment I used my Fiskars Ornament Punch, stamped my sentiment and then doodled in my flourish swirls with my Silver Spica to add some decoration to the ornament.

Well I best get to studying!  I have final exams next week....after Thursday afternoon I am officially on winter break until the end of January!  Oh how much fun that will be!  I can't wait to get up everyday to craft the day away and ink up a bunch of new stamps that I have waiting to be played with! :)

Recipe:
StampsSandy - ISS Digi; Teeny Tiny Wishes - SU
InksCopics, Red Spica, Olive Spica, Silver Spica, Gold Paint Pen, Memento Tuxedo Black, White Gel Pen
Copic Colors Used:  E00, E15, E18, E19, E21, G28, G99, YG95, YR00, R02, R11, R24, R29
PapersNeenah Smooth Classic Crest, K&Company Christmas Cheer
Tools:  Fiskars Ornament Punch, Spellbinders Labels 4, Fleur De Lis Pendant, EK Success Swirl border punch, EK Success Holly border punch,
EmbellishmentsPrima flowers, Stocking Charm, jump ringsLiquid Applique, Glamour Dust, Roses, TPC Filigree Accent Corners, Tulle and ribbon from my stash.

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Crystal said...

OH my WORD......Kim this is soooo SUPER CUTE!!!! I just love this anya and your coloring and deets are fabulous!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card..and thanks for the tip on coloring the charms, I didn't know you could do that!

Jodi said...

Kim this card is gorgeous! Love the layout and that fleur de lis pendant looks fantastic behind the label nesties. You really need to stop using all these punches and nesties I don't have because you are making my wish list huge LOL!

I read your comment on my blog and yes I do live in Wisconsin too.

Christi Flores said...

This is wonderful!! I love that charm!!

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous card Kim and thanks for the great tip about colouring the charms. I have some on order so I will certainly be trying this.
Hugs
Lana x

Kathy said...

This is such a cute card!! Love the colors and all your details are so pretty!!!
:)Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...