Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the 3rd Day of Christmas....


...my true love sent to me three French hens. Well, the closest thing 7 Kid's College Fund has to three french hens are three cute owls from Pink Cat Studio. So, on this third day of Christmas, you can save on all super-cute Pink Cat Studio stamps AND everything you need to mount these cuties!


Third Day of Christmas: Save 15% on all Pink Cat Studio stamps and Unmouted stamp supplies!

Use Code: XMASDAY3
Good TODAY ONLY (DECEMBER 15)


Check back tomorrow for Day 4's special deal!!!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
 Happy Shopping!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lori said...

Those little owls are just too cute. How are you doing? Hope all is well with you.

Crystal said...

AWWW Kim these owls are SWEET!!!!! I so need to use this set, I have it and I think they are soooo cute!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...