Sunday, January 4, 2009

Magnolialicious January Sketch


This month over at Magnolialicious the Miss. Suzy Haglighi made a very fun sketch to play a long with! I loved all of the circles on it! That way I could incorporate lots of different patterned papers into my card! My papers are DCWV, Creative Memories, and SU cardstock.

I decided to use Standing Fall Tilda that I purchase from Loreen at Wish On A Scrap. I also created this card for the Wish Challenge that is going on RIGHT NOW, you can find the details HERE! The Challenge is running until January 11th, so go and check it out!

Tilda was colored using my Copic markers, and I used stickles on her wings! Ribbons were in my stash along with the charm, spacer, and heart brad. Flowers are Petaloo which I also got from Wish On A Scrap's November kit....yes, I am still using elements from the November kit! That is seriously how much stuff you get in the kits! It's amazing the stuff you get for your $25!
And of course we have the inside of the card! I used my martha floral lace punch, and my Fiskars treading water punch!
I really like this card....must be because I used mainly pink and brown....of course we all know that is my favorite color combo!
Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL week!

21 comments:

Loreen said...

I totally love this card! Great job Kim =)

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Love the Colour combo!!! Great Job!

Deborah said...

Love the color scheme and papers. What a beautiful little Tilda.

stampingtink said...

How adorable is she? Love everything about her and the circles are fun, aren't they? She's just too cute!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very cute Kim! I love that Tilda image too & your paper is super yummy!

hugz,
Suzanne

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Kim, i adore this card, its gorgeous and what beautiful colours you've used. That image is fabulous too. Hope 2009 is going well for you, hugs for now Linda x

Rach said...

This is so cute Kim, love the image and the papers are soooo yummylicious..
hugs rachxx

Cheryl said...

Really gorgeous cared! I love all the pinks! Great paper and with your excellent coloring this is a realy beauty!

Suzy said...

Kim!!!

Wow! You created such an amazing, feminine and beautiful card - the little details are amazing, right down to the inside. This card is a stunner.

Thank you so much for playing in the challenge!
Suzy

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful card. Love the details. Wondeful. Kim

Danni said...

Super cute! I love how you colored Tilda!

Danni said...

Super cute! I love how you colored Tilda!

Kerry D-C said...

What an adorable card!!!! great job with this sketch!

Lori said...

Very cute. Love her little jeans.
Hugs,
Lori

Donalda said...

Oh this is just beautiful dear. I so love the papers and as always your coloring is perfect. The inside of your card is so pretty dear I am trying to do this but sometimes keep forgetting.

Bev said...

Sooo yummy! Kim I love the colour combo and gorgeous papers and yes the sketch is divine. I so love how you have decorated the inside of the card - stunning!

hugs Bev x

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the decoration of the card! Hugs, Moni

Frances said...

Happy new year Kim, hope you're having a good year so far :) thought I'd try and catch up with everyone's blogs and see what I've missed! See you've made some fab ones (and I love how your little glass angels turned out ;)) - love this pink & brown combo and I love that Tilda too, just gorgeous. Hugs, Fran xx

Sarah said...

Cute card...love the colour combo and the Tilda!!

Rina said...

Great take on this sketch Kim. Absolutely gorgeous.

Irina Blount said...

Oh Kim, I just love what you came out for the sketch challenge!! I am yet to play with it.. LOVE the inside of your card!!
Hugs,
:) Irina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...